Buschur BADBISH 250x90 Test    Buschwacker    Buschur BADBISH 250x90 Test 3

Thread: Chaos is Rising!!

Default Chaos is Rising!!

Some past wok of my car from last year leading to today. This work was done by Chris and Mike when they worked at Douglas Autoworks before it was closed.

a few pics of the work inside of car. Allot of time consuming work was put in

Mike Reichen, and Devo2ning (Chris and Mike Witt) came up with the format for my fuel setup.

Custom sump tank. 2 bosch 044 pumps. 2 6an lines to 8an line and 8an return line.

Last years motor setup.

New pieces added and a few old ones done up!!

Shearer t4 topmount

custom Forrester with 5 1/2" plenum was polished!!

Q45 was polished

Devo2ning Race Tcase

Got a Sparktech for a ridiculous deal so I switched out the MSD setup. That is the only reason I swithched!!

Comp turbo T4 ETT CT43 6767

1.0 a/r housing being ported by Chris at Devo2ning

FFWD King Kams. I got the last set. Surprised no one really supported these cams. The specs are crazy. The cams are black because FFWD Parkerize the cams. I also went with FFWD Bee-MAD springs with titanium retainers and steel seats. They coat the steel seats with a black oxide coating.

Class One Inc built my motor. Half filled block. Custom arias pistons, pauter rods, Race ported heard.

yes... i'm running a neutral balance shaft done up by Class one.

The new setup in progress. Work done by Devo2ning!

custom radiator bracket postion fans, oil cooler and radiator to fit perfectly like lego's. Once fluid is drained all can slide on and off within a few minute.

1G race bumper and custom bracket for 4"ETS IC

Devo2ning custom catback

had a few issues with parts not fitting as stated by vendors but dyno coming soon!!
    Last edited by spoolin d dub; 10-31-2012 at 01:38 AM.

Dude all I got to say is that car is going to be mean as heck!! That comp 6767 should put out somewhere near 900 whp with that set up. I am running the 6765 with a .82ar. Looking good man can't wait for those numbers. Keep the pictures coming!!

Quote Originally Posted by keltalon View Post
    Dude all I got to say is that car is going to be mean as heck!! That comp 6767 should put out somewhere near 900 whp with that set up. I am running the 6765 with a .82ar. Looking good man can't wait for those numbers. Keep the pictures coming!!
    Kels I have no idea how much power the car will make. I am excited though lol. I'm curious to see what it makes just on wastegate spring. Comp Turbo says the ETT 6767 flows a tad over 100lbs/min and as I have shown you on some recent dyno data from other car makes. Their numbers definitely support Comps HP claim. But we will see lol. Then you factor in coming from the FP4r's to the the much larger King Kams's and also with the compression being higher this year over the 8:5:1 I ran last year. It should be very very interesting. My 1600cc injectors are the limiting factor but i'm make it do what it do!
    Last edited by spoolin d dub; 11-01-2012 at 02:04 PM.

Nice build, the car is definitely coming along nicely! I can't wait to see it up and running
    DB quote "....this isn't some chinese piece of shit...."

Quote Originally Posted by mullen View Post
    Nice build, the car is definitely coming along nicely! I can't wait to see it up and running
    Thanks mullen. I can't wait either.

Hey dubb here a sneak peek at my engine. I am almost finished with it still waiting on a few items to come in.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1087.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	3870Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1093.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	3871Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1090.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	3872

Ran into a few issues. It seems the 4" ETS intercooler core is to short ( over 1" on both sides) and doesn't clear the radiator. Devo wanted a new Core but was advised by ETS to cut down the radiator and fab it to work smh. So not wanting to go back and forth or take forever waiting for a new core from ETS they did the fab. But that now caused the 3" IC piping to have to be routed in a way that it won't clear the trans mount etc. Devo then mentioned a bar to fix the issue. I didn't even give them a chance to tell me what it was called but I had an idea so I made a call and a few hours later.

1G Chromoly Crossmember
    Last edited by spoolin d dub; 11-15-2012 at 01:21 AM.

Finally it's done. Dual stage coating on both inside and out. Turbine housing was sanded down then coated. I look forward to see how low the temps drop in the bay after this.

Last edited by spoolin d dub; 11-21-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Looking Good!!!

beautiful!
    ( o ) \ | / ( o )

Thanks. I can't wait to till she hits the street.

Bad ass build, going to be a killer.
    TurboTom Performance
    92 Eagle Talon FWD Auto Swap (Drag Car)
    95 Eagle Talon AWD TSI (in progess)
    95 Chevy Sliverado (DSM parts/trailer hauler)
    Vfaq, fix your own f!@# car!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by turbotom20g View Post
    Bad ass build, going to be a killer.
    Thanks man. I really look forward to seeing what she's got lol.

chromoly crossmember installed

4" intercooler

oil cooler

ignition all wired in, fuel rail etc done up. Just a few more things and car will be ready to for first start

New Oil catch can
    Last edited by spoolin d dub; 01-20-2013 at 12:58 AM.

Just a view of my dash. Stewart Warner oil pressure, boost, fuel pressure, and electronic tach w/shift light. Then there's the AEM wideband.

Just got my RX7 rims back today from being powder coated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoY8vNt8dn4

It's something about gloss black that just compliments a panda.

And I been really waiting for this!
    If you want a part sometimes waiting isn't an option. You may have to take the initiative to have it made and be the first and sometimes the only one to have it.

Yer sir! 1st 1GA with Angry Aero Bumper Shutters!

More to come soon!!!
    Last edited by spoolin d dub; 01-31-2013 at 08:15 PM.

Looking Good D!!

I finally got a chance to hit them rollers. First pull numbers were messed up due to bad signal on ignition clip. This was the second pull @ 33psi on my Comp Turbo 6767 to 9500rpm. Although i know my car weighs 2840lbs after viewing AMS vid on how how simple it is to manipulate the mustang dyno numbers i chose to go on a dynojet first. I'll hit a Mustang Dyno later. At the very end of the pull the car started having oil pump issues so we had to call it quits for the day. I was a little disappointed but was happy to finally have a baseline number. Temperature on the dynojet screen displayed 97* and it was humid as hell so this wasn't best situation for tuning. With more tuning im hoping to gain another 30-60whp at the same 33psi. Base numbers after 2nd pull were 693awhp and 527ft/lbs. To be continued....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&c....be&nomobile=1
    Last edited by spoolin d dub; 07-22-2013 at 08:34 PM.

I looked at the AEM logs and I dont think that car is at 33psi. It looks like boost creep toward the upper rpms mainly flactuating between 29-33psi at 9500 and on. Base boost looks to be 29-30psi. We'll know for sure after we turn the boost up.

Very very beautiful!
    Last edited by booster; 09-21-2016 at 06:04 PM.

What does it look like now?