Thread: English Racing and Yamaha 700 Raptors

Default English Racing and Yamaha 700 Raptors

If you think English Racing only builds big power Mitsubishis your wrong. We also have been building turbo Raptors now for about 3 plus years. We have entry level kits all the way up to f'n nutz. My personal 92 oct pump gas bike ALL STOCK motor at 13 psi makes a very fun 91 whp. Aarons on stock motor and E85 makes around mid 80's, Lukes bike makes about 135 whp on a simi built motor and e100 at around 21 psi and Aarons semi built drag bike is a reliable 145 hp but has been 154whp. What do we do with these monsters, 300ft drags of course in the sand and dune ride. Dave your new found love for our Coos Bay Oregon is one of our most popular playgrounds. Winchester bay is another. We also have a Honda powered 500 hp sand rail and the very famous 1200 hp sand truck that is a You Tube sensation.

http://youtu.be/5RcFYYDaG08

http://youtu.be/_gvy8Lybr3Q

There are so many vids on the channel I'm not gonna post links to all but hey while your there watch all you want, even suscribe.
    Jeff Bush owner/driver
    English Racing/ETS 1g drag car

Best to date
    7.94@175mph and best mph 176 through the auto
    820 whp @ 44 psi on vp (auto trans)
    1029 whp@44psi on Q16 (manual trans)

That is bad ass. Back when the Raptor first came out I rode one, fast as hell compared to what was out at the time. Have they improved the strength of the chassis and control arms? Man they use to bend like paper clips.
    David Buschur
    www.buschurracing.com

COBB TUNING DEALER AND PRO TUNER

BUSCHUR RACING on FACEBOOK

BUSCHUR RACING DSM/EVO SHOOTOUT on FACEBOOK

OFFICIAL DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT INFORMATION

First 4g63 in the 12's, 11's, 10's, 9's, 8's and 7's.
    WORLD'S FIRST EVO8 IN THE 8'S
    WORLD'S First EVO in the 9's on pump gas.
    2011 NASA Championships TTD runner-up

Bad Bish, 9.04@159.64
    Project White, E85, 10.35@138.53 mph, ECUFLASH TUNED

I havent seen any failures on the Aarms but that doesn't mean anything, As far as the swing arm is concerned we all have extended arms so havent on that either. The power of the Raptor is pretty awesome, when I first bought mine I was all alone in the stock "guppy pond" riding against all of our built stuff, pretty boring to say the least always being left behind, next trip out though, 6in extended arm, 91 hp, (stock 41) and 22in 12 paddle hauler extremes, now she pulls wheelies at 60 mph and just has power all over the place. I could take her out to 110-115 whp on the stock motor with no real reliability issues other than clutches.
    Jeff Bush owner/driver
    English Racing/ETS 1g drag car

Best to date
    7.94@175mph and best mph 176 through the auto
    820 whp @ 44 psi on vp (auto trans)
    1029 whp@44psi on Q16 (manual trans)

Great videos! Those are some amazing machines for sure.
    "it doesn't give anyone the right to trash the room, trash the property, climb on their roof, ride garbage cans down their stairs, take a shit in their pool, do burn outs in their parking lot, change the lettering on their signs, break bottles in their parking lots, pull your engines and leave anti freeze and oil in their lot, do burnouts on the room carpet with pocket bikes or any of the other destructive fucking idiotic shit that has happened over the years.

GROW THE FUCK UP"

I am glad to see you your collection of high powered engine cars.It seems that you are very much into racing.I will love to see videos of your honda cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Egbert View Post
    I am glad to see you your collection of high powered engine cars.It seems that you are very much into racing.I will love to see videos of your honda cars.
    I'll go lookin for the Hondas and the Sand truck videos.
    648/537 at 29psi on 92 octane, 794/561 at 38psi on E85. ER LR2.4, ETS 3586 kit, ETS 4" intercooler, ETS 3.5" exhaust, FIC 2150s, GSC S2R cams, Stock ECU SD
    831/630 at 39.5psi on E85 and FP3794