Thread: 2000 Lexus GS300

Default 2000 Lexus GS300

Hello everyone. I have a Lexas GS300 bone stock in great condition with just over 200k miles on it. I want to update/upgrade the motor, body, and interior so that I can enjoy it for years to come. The motor seems to run very well but the trans is acting funny. I would like some advice on what exactly i should do to the engine. I would like to get about 400-500 horse power out of it for the lowest dollar posible, but am willing to spend some money to get a great return on my investment. Also might consider converting to manual trans if it is adviseable. I dont want a car that I have to constantly wrench on, once the work is complete I only wanna have to maintain it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also if you could point me in the direction of qualified persons who I can hire to complete this Project. THanks

I'm not sure we can assist you much. Everyone on the highboostforum enjoys fast cars, but I think the majority of us are knowledgeable about primarily Evo's and DSM's.

I'd highly recommend finding a Lexus specific forum. Maybe post your questions on this forum here: http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums...p?showforum=88

Sign up on that forum (if you haven't already), become a member, and start reading. Good luck with your project.
    BR 2.3 Stroker
    BR Forward Facing HTA86
    605whp & 513wtq @ 32 psi on E85 (BR Mustang Dyno)
    Tuned By David Buschur

If you don't want a car to always have to wrench on and your talking about 500ish hp I would give that platform up you talikng big money and lots of wrenching.