Dyno Info: Mustand AWD 1100
    Transmission: Stock 2006 STi 6 speed
    Gear: 4th
    Peak HP at RPM: 551.5 @ 7300
    Peak Torque at RPM: 441.1 @5700
    Baseline hp/tq for a stock on same dyno: 190/190
    Target Boost: 30psi
    Target AFR: 11.4
    Fuel: 3 gallons marathon 93 oct, 5 gallons of vp110 pump gas sold at marathon.

Engine/Power Modifications: AR Fabrication engineered and Machined Sleeved 2.0 block, Custom Arias 4" pistons, Crower I beam rods, ARROW/ RCM 81mm Billet Crankshaft. 2ltr heads, stock ports, standard sized Manley valves, Manley valve springs and retainers Kelford 272 OTS Camshafts,AR Fabrication up pipe and down pipe,PTE 6262 turbo .82 hotside, Tial 44mm ewg, Tial Q bov, Buschur racing lightweight thinwall stainless exhaust, PTE 850hp fmic core, custom stainless piping, ID 1000cc injectors, Epic fuel rails and lines, APS tgv deletes, factory intake manifold port matched to tgv housings, Fuel Lab fuel pressure regulator, single Walbro 255 fuel pump, Killer B oil pickup, Factory wrx exhaust manifold.

Driveline Modifications: ACT 6 Puck Stock Flywheel, Torque Solution pitch stop,motor mounts, transmission mounts, shifter bushings, all the other goodies. Brembos, Stop Tech Pads, DBA Rotors.
    Suspension Modifications: BC Coilovers, full sti suspension and lateral links ect ( car was fully converted to an sti then a 2.something liter dropped in.)

Other Modifications:
    I'm sure there is something Im not remembering right now.

Future Mods: Surge Tank, Bosch 044 or larger pump, another set of ID 1000 injectors, and maybe some E85, If I dont hit my 700whp goal then Im stepping up to a PTE 6765, or a Borg Warner s400.

Taking the car to the track on saturday at the Nyce1s.com North vs South shootout here in Fayetteville NC this Saturday. Running some crap tires but id like to see a 10 sec pass.

BTW I daily drive this car with my daughter, and my room mates 2 daughters everyday so dont be suprised to see it go down the track with 3 car seats in it lol
    :banana:

I have to thank alot of people so if I forget someone I'll add it when i remember you lol.
    Howard, Nick and Tommy of AR Fabrication for the kickass machine work and engineering.

Chris of Killer B Motorsport for the oil pickups that I have used as a tow hitch to drag a bike on a trailer around the neighborhood. you said you could use it as one and I did.

Dan of Labonte Motorsports, your meth kits are **** hot!

Jr from the shop for giving me the idea in my head to go big or ****! And for all the advice!

Steve, Jason (Jap), David and the rest of the crew at Epic Motorsports for all the help and late nights to get Katie together and on the road!

My family for all of the support and motivation to make the car into something Ive always wanted.

Matt Meadows (windsor1986)for all the help and support.

My brother Clay ( STiBowen) for the support and keeping me busy and motivated.

And all of my friends and customers for the support and motivation to get the car done and on the road.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqlQ3jgJAM8

Stock 2006 STi vs my car

Size referance my EXwife and my turbo

Car now has a Killer b prototype header, forgot to mention that it is 10:1 compression so id really like to play with some e-85 but Im gong to have to make some changes on my fuel system

Very clean car man. I love that color on it. Sorry about the 'EX' too. At least she was nice enough to pose with the turbo at least lol.
    -Jamie @Dynotech Tuning
    '03 BBY Evo 8 (sold )
    '90 Mirage Hatch with 4g63 swap and Evo 8 ECU

nice ride bro, very clean
    DB quote "....this isn't some chinese piece of shit...."

more pics of said ex wife please....someone had to say it
    Quote Originally Posted by David Buschur View Post
    Yes he has to be joking, I wouldn't put an ACT clutch in a lawnmower, let alone any car I cared about.

Whats in my car? Take 1 of everything Stage 3 in the Buschur Catalog and there ya go

Nice build I like the flat black rather than the wrinkle red.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilevo8 View Post
    more pics of said ex wife please....someone had to say it
    Ask and you shall recieve!

www.cleveland4g63.com

maybe I should clarify... NUDEZ!!! or ban! LMAO
    Quote Originally Posted by David Buschur View Post
    Yes he has to be joking, I wouldn't put an ACT clutch in a lawnmower, let alone any car I cared about.

Whats in my car? Take 1 of everything Stage 3 in the Buschur Catalog and there ya go

I probably wouldnt fair well during a divorce with custody stuff by posting nudes of her online lol.

Anywho 610/500 head gaskets gave up the ghost, changed head gaskets and the radiator caps keep failing i havent been able to push anythng over 22psi ( 470ish) without pushing coolant from the caps. If I was in a dsm or an evo headgaskets are easy fix. subies not so much. Im trying to track down some hi pressure caps now then I might take it back in to 30+psi range and race it. Otherwise Ill keep this car in the 500 range and get back to work on my civic hatch true street project

Quote Originally Posted by Over Actor View Post
    I probably wouldnt fair well during a divorce with custody stuff by posting nudes of her online lol.

Anywho 610/500 head gaskets gave up the ghost, changed head gaskets and the radiator caps keep failing i havent been able to push anythng over 22psi ( 470ish) without pushing coolant from the caps. If I was in a dsm or an evo headgaskets are easy fix. subies not so much. Im trying to track down some hi pressure caps now then I might take it back in to 30+psi range and race it. Otherwise Ill keep this car in the 500 range and get back to work on my civic hatch true street project

well when thats done... nudz plz

Quote Originally Posted by SubieEvoGuy View Post
    well when thats done... nudz plz
    your class, where is it.

looking good rob

carmi

Car looks good man
    Squarepants Racing
    Buschur Racing
    '03 lightening yellow evo
    348 whp and 305 trq on BR dyno 12.5@110 mph
    '03 Tarmac Black evo8 (sold) : (
    1.7 60ft 10.86@133 mph on pump/meth
    Buschur ReTuned built 2.3, 40R 571 awhp, 444 awtrq pump/meth. 617 whp, 486 trq C16 map

'91 red 1G Talon on the way!

Awesome looking car and awesome numbers too! Great job on the build!
    "it doesn't give anyone the right to trash the room, trash the property, climb on their roof, ride garbage cans down their stairs, take a shit in their pool, do burn outs in their parking lot, change the lettering on their signs, break bottles in their parking lots, pull your engines and leave anti freeze and oil in their lot, do burnouts on the room carpet with pocket bikes or any of the other destructive fucking idiotic shit that has happened over the years.

GROW THE FUCK UP"

Nice build I like the flat black rather than the wrinkle red. 3d printing service mumbai pune chenai - sla technology