Thread: 1600cc battery offset tables...

Default 1600cc battery offset tables...

Anyone have the battery offset tables by chance for the bosch 1600cc injectors? Doing a project w/ a bud and he got these. Can't afford FIC/ID's, so lets not go that route..

any help? TIA!
    DRASTIC.
    Built bottom/top end/tranny.
    500+pump/600+ race

Quote Originally Posted by DRASTIC. View Post
    Anyone have the battery offset tables by chance for the bosch 1600cc injectors? Doing a project w/ a bud and he got these. Can't afford FIC/ID's, so lets not go that route..

any help? TIA!
    On Evom go to Ecu Flash, then click on Important threads, then you will see injector legacy thread, look for the 1600cc bosch, That will give you a great base on where to start and just go from there
    Evil Intentions Tuning

BR+FP = One Monster!

Quote Originally Posted by Reese Tuning View Post
    You can take this as you wish, Evil Intentions tuning, you're an outright homo. GTFO these forums. Do not come on here bragging about how cheap you can rig a car. I can tell youre knowledge in all youre videos. They are absurd.

James
    ha k, ive done over 10 cars last month n not one uphappy customer, and BTW if you not happy with my tune or change your mind, ill flash there car back to the way it was and a full refund. And id hate to say it the last shop i went to years ago rigged my tune and that made me wanna do it myself so yea, i have another customer coming for a tune ill vid tape it just for you and will even give Reese Tuning a shout out in it, i always forget my camera but ill remember this time just for you

And were on this site am i bragging about any of my prices? i would love for you to show me?

remember the only reason to hate is because your intimated or something, i would NEVER go out of my way to dis another person grow up.
    Last edited by Evil Intentions Tuning; 08-05-2010 at 03:54 PM.
    Evil Intentions Tuning

BR+FP = One Monster!