Thread: Another new EVO IX guy

Default Another new EVO IX guy

Well... as several others here have stated, I came over from EvoM. I have been a fan of a lot of the Buschur threads there, so I figured WTF... why not get on there forums. Well, I have been reading for about a week now and I'm impressed by what i have read. SSSSOOOOO........ to make a long post a little shorter, I have decided to do my built using mostly Buschur Racing parts and if I can ever get a hold of there Germany based vendor, I will be using him for my tune.

Dan
    EvoM is worse than a middle school girls locker room as far as rumors and drama is concerned.
    Oh, did you notice the girl last night... "I'm one of 6 kids, raised by my single mother"..... YOUR MOM'S VAGINA IS A CLOWN CAR!!!

Thanks for coming over to the forums.

The email for our dealer in Germany is: steffen@just-solutions.info

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    David Buschur
    www.buschurracing.com

COBB TUNING DEALER AND PRO TUNER

BUSCHUR RACING on FACEBOOK

BUSCHUR RACING DSM/EVO SHOOTOUT on FACEBOOK

OFFICIAL DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT INFORMATION

First 4g63 in the 12's, 11's, 10's, 9's, 8's and 7's.
    WORLD'S FIRST EVO8 IN THE 8'S
    WORLD'S First EVO in the 9's on pump gas.
    2011 NASA Championships TTD runner-up

Bad Bish, 9.04@159.64
    Project White, E85, 10.35@138.53 mph, ECUFLASH TUNED

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Thanks for coming over to the forums.

The email for our dealer in Germany is: steffen@just-solutions.info

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.

And this is something else I dig....... service (with a smile, maybe)from the MAN himself! Don't have to send repeated PM's to people just to get a 3 word answer saying "eat a dick!" When I get out of the desert I will be in contact with Steffen.

Thanks David

Dan
    EvoM is worse than a middle school girls locker room as far as rumors and drama is concerned.
    Oh, did you notice the girl last night... "I'm one of 6 kids, raised by my single mother"..... YOUR MOM'S VAGINA IS A CLOWN CAR!!!

I lol'd at the eat a dick remark!

Welcome!

You have definitely come to the right place for a reliable 500whp Evo
    -Buschur Power-
    10.1 @143- 93 octane
    9.8 @149- Q16

The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by SPIN2GST
    I lol'd at the eat a dick remark!

Welcome!

You have definitely come to the right place for a reliable 500whp Evo

That wasnt the offical answer i got from them, but that was the jist of it!

Like recently I emailed AMS to see if they could MAYBE possibly make the CF roof sunroof user friendly, and theygave me an answer of "that defeats the purpose of the liteweight roof. blah blah blah........After a few more emails backand forth I gave up and told them thank you for your time and clarification of the CF roof. This to me translates to into "EAT A DICK!"

here soon, after I figure out what exactly Iam going ot do, I am going to email Buschur and see if there is anything else I would need to make it run right! I will post here to so I can get feedback from some guys here.

Dan

I've been trying to do this for a few days now. posting my "to do" list. This is what I have so far.....

BR HTA35R w/ tubular heade
    BR EVO custom dual valve spring and retainer set
    Cosworth EVO 9 camshafts
    BR custom EVO forged pistons
    BR spec Crower rods
    HKS EVO stopper metal head gasket
    EVO ARP headstuds
    EVO ARP main studs
    EVO ARP rod bolts
    BR EVO lightweight center member
    BR EVO motor mount (front)
    EVO motor mount (rear)
    Threespeed EVO scatter shield
    BR EVO driveshaft loop
    EVO braded S.S. clutch line
    Clutch………………………………..)Haven't decided what I want yet)
    BR EVO shifter bushings (5 speed)
    BR EVO short throw shifter
    BR EVO 3" Turboback Exhaust w/ Bullet & HFC
    BR EVO FMIC (BFIC)
    EVO UICP kit
    EVO LICP kit
    BR EVO mass air pipe & filter kit
    BR throttle body 65mm
    EVO walbro 255 lph fuel pump
    EVO 1000cc injector’s
    Billet fuel rail
    BR coil on plug w/ BR spec. CDI
    AEM wideband UEGO controller 6 in 1
    BR EVO front undertray
    BR EVO rear undertray
    2” x 50’ exhaust wrap black

Haven't purchased anything yet and some of this stuff might be replaced with other items depending on direction of build in future. What do you guys think of the list so far?!?!? Am I missing anything essential?

Dan
    Last edited by mini_squared; 03-07-2009 at 12:37 AM.

Welcome to the site man. That is a nice list of parts you got there. Will definitely be a sweet car once you get all that done.
    Squarepants Racing
    Buschur Racing
    '03 lightening yellow evo
    348 whp and 305 trq on BR dyno 12.5@110 mph
    '03 Tarmac Black evo8 (sold) : (
    1.7 60ft 10.86@133 mph on pump/meth
    Buschur ReTuned built 2.3, 40R 571 awhp, 444 awtrq pump/meth. 617 whp, 486 trq C16 map

'91 red 1G Talon on the way!

Thanks man. Tha's all I am going to be able to afford throughout the next year, so I will still need A LOT of suspension stuff to stiffen my little girl up. After I put the list down on paper I realized HOW much shit I really had to do when I get back from this wonder involuntary vacation to Iraq . Oh well, gots to make the best of it!

Welcome! Like how your spending your money ! *thumbs up*
    Keeping Mitsubishi in business since 2003..

sweet list bro, cant wait to see this come into action
    DB quote "....this isn't some chinese piece of shit...."

Quote Originally Posted by mullen
    sweet list bro, cant wait to see this come into action
    After some reviewing, I think some of the safety stuff will have to wait til a later time. But all in all I think this list should definately get me what I want!

Welcome you came to the right place

did you have current picture of you ride?

I have Pictures my EVO... but I will have to post them at a later date. I don't have my own internet anymore plus I dont have a lot of time to upload them right now.
    Does anyone know the dimensions of the BR mini battery kit?!? Or is the mini battery kit tray able to hold a different battery? may have found an Optima that might fit the tray...... But I need the size of the BR mini battery.

Dan

Here are the oly pic's i can find in the bucket....... i will look for the disc with the chic (random German chic) that LOVED the EVO. All these pic's were taken with a Nikon D50.