Thread: 9500 mile update on BR350 IX #005

Default 9500 mile update on BR350 IX #005

All i can say is that the car honestly feels like its running better and stronger as time goes on. Except for the wheels (18x9 SSR) and cosemetics its bone stock BR350 under the hood. (Except the BR licp). I put in an ACT HDSS w/prolight flywheel. I havn,t outgrown or got used to the power that would make me want to mod. Still has the stock cat. converter. I know for less than a thousand dollars i can get another ez 40 -50 whp out of it including the re-tune. MBC.Test pipe,Fuel pump, 3inch DP into the test pipe to make it a true turbo back.The BR350 comes with the 2.5" DP because it goes into the stock cat, and made more power than the 3" pipe. That would put me into the 11.s for sure, but all i wanted when i bought this car was a serial edition Evo that would run mid 12,s all day and have better than stock driveability.And i got excatly that with this car. I,m 50 and have had around 25 cars so far including muscle cars (still have one,63 dodge 440) import cars,(2 Evo,s) SUV,s etc. etc. I can honestly say that the BR350 is the best ALL AROUND performance,fun vehicle that i have owned so far. I only wish that Mitsubishi would recognize these cars and giver Buschur Racing there blessing for these fantastic cars.

Thanks for the update Danny! Glad the ol' BR350 is still getting the job done for you. You have been like the BR350 spokesperson for these Evo's. It is much appreciated!!

Let us know if you need anything.

Take care!
    Jarrod Barnett
    Sales Manager

www.BUSCHURRACING.com

[B]Buschur Racing
    24 West Main St.
    Wakeman, OH 44889
    Phone:440.839.1900

Yes, thank you for the update on the car. Very glad to hear you still love it and it is serving you well!!

Trent sure is liking your old car
    David Buschur
    www.buschurracing.com

COBB TUNING DEALER AND PRO TUNER

BUSCHUR RACING on FACEBOOK

BUSCHUR RACING DSM/EVO SHOOTOUT on FACEBOOK

OFFICIAL DSM/EVO/GTR SHOOTOUT INFORMATION

First 4g63 in the 12's, 11's, 10's, 9's, 8's and 7's.
    WORLD'S FIRST EVO8 IN THE 8'S
    WORLD'S First EVO in the 9's on pump gas.
    2011 NASA Championships TTD runner-up

Bad Bish, 9.04@159.64
    Project White, E85, 10.35@138.53 mph, ECUFLASH TUNED