Buschur BADBISH 250x90 Test 3    Buschwacker    Your AD Here
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Dyno Sheets....random Comparisons For Your Viewing Pleasure

Default Dyno Sheets....random Comparisons For Your Viewing Pleasure

First chart.
    David Buschur's 2004 RS, Stg 3 shortblock and engine, AEM EMS, Stages 1-4, ported ceramic coated exhaust manifold, 10.5 turbine, 02 housing, no cat, 280 HKS cams, race FMIC, ported intake, 65 mm throttle body, 20G-9 turbo and 94 octane.
    VS.
    Buschur Built, 2003 EVO, EXACTLY the same as the above car with the exception of the car is running our GT35R turbo kit and 94 octane+alky.

The Base run=my RS.

2nd chart.
    David Buschur's 2004 RS from above.
    VS.
    Buschur Built, 2003 EVO, exactly the same as the RS the exception of the car is running our GT40 turbo kit, sheetmetal intake manifold, 3" throttle body and C16 race fuel.

The base run=GT40.

3rd Chart.
    David Buschur's 2004 RS from above.
    VS.
    Buschur Built, 2005 MR, exactly the same as the RS with the exception of our GT3071 turbo kit, 94 octane+alky.

The base run=RS.

This is some comparisons of how well the 20G-9 turbo is doing. These cars are all very close to being built the same. This is intended to show the difference in spool up as well as peak power/torque numbers.

I will continue to post interesting dyno charts here. I'd appreciate it if you have questions to send me a PM rather than this topic getting too cluttered.

Thanks!!

David Buschur
    www.buschurracing.com
    Last edited by David Buschur; 11-30-2005 at 05:47 PM.

Default Stock 2005 EVO8 VS. Stage 4, GT35R etc.

Hi guys,

Below is a dyno sheet from Keith's car. This car came in as a bone stock 2005 EVO8.

When it left it had:

Complete BR Stages 1-4.
    94 octane+alky.
    GT35R turbo kit.
    25 psi boost pressure.
    Sheetmetal intake manifold and 3" throttle body.
    Ported cylinder head and HKS 272 camshafts.

Basically what he ended up with is a very good running daily driver. Power increased 157 whp! The torque is misleading as according the dyno numbers it only gained 65 ft lbs. This does not tell the entire story. You have to look at the torque at 7,000 rpm where it is up 125 ft lbs. Needless to say the car pulls HARD up top.

This is not a tune that was set on kill by any means. This is just a fun daily driver with a big turbo.

There you go guys!

David Buschur

Hey Dave,

That is actually on the stock throttle body, not a 3".

Keith

Default 20g-9, pump gas/race gas

Here you go guys.

Below is a dyno sheet of my RS the way it is now. The base pull is pump gas and the test pull is race gas. The pump gas is about as far as I could go, the boost was hitting as high as 25 psi and falling off. I will go back and do more tuning of the boost when I switch the car back over to pump gas again.

The race gas pull was a fairly flat line of 28 psi falling to 27 psi.

The car is going to be sick fast.

Enjoy

David Buschur

/\
    That is just mean.

Makes me rethink the GT35r kit. But I'm still going that route.

Pete
    **Sig Under Construction Thank You For Your Patience**

Default 20g-9 turbo, race & pump gas

Dyno sheet from a BR Stage 4 with 272 cams, stroker short block, EVO9-20g, Deluxe FMIC, stock intake, stock throttle body. Pump gas and race gas.

The car is a blast on the street!!

David Buschur
    www.buschurracing.com

Default Couple of pump gas/race gas charts with the 20G.

Below are two more 20g's from our last dyno day.

First one is Trent's car. Stage 4, 280 cams, 680 injectors, race FMIC and the 20G. Nothing else is touched.

Second is Andy's car. Stage 4, 264 cams, 680 injectors, deluxe FMIC.

Trents:

Andy Carney:

very nice. It's interesting how the race fule narowed the power gap between the cars.
    What would expect 1/4 mi. traps from these cars?

380HP around 116
    American workers spend more of their day working to pay taxes than they do to feed, clothe, and house their families.

Default 762 whp 531 ft lbs.

Put our black car on the dyno for a few pulls this last weekend. It still isn't finished, we always run out of time. The engine will easily go to 10,000 rpm but we stopped tuning at 7700 rpm. That is where it reached peak power for now.

Enjoy the dyno sheet.

David Buschur

Looking good Dave.

You got a copy of mine laying around.

Pete H.

Jarrod Barnett
    Sales Manager

www.BUSCHURRACING.com

[B]Buschur Racing
    24 West Main St.
    Wakeman, OH 44889
    Phone:440.839.1900

763whp WOW HOLY BAT CRAP!
    American workers spend more of their day working to pay taxes than they do to feed, clothe, and house their families.

Thumbs up

wicked, just watch out for that fire spitting side exhaust

Jarrod is posting a dyno graph today of the black car on a Dynojet. Power went up substantially switching over to Dynojet numbers. 903 whp!

David Buschur
    www.buschurracing.com

Here ya be:
    Jarrod Barnett
    Sales Manager

www.BUSCHURRACING.com

[B]Buschur Racing
    24 West Main St.
    Wakeman, OH 44889
    Phone:440.839.1900

Default BR GT35R vs. BR FP3065

Here is the chart that many of you have been waiting for. Chart first, information second

Run #1 is the FP3065 turbo on Jarrod's car. For reminders Jarrod car has our complete Stage 4 on it, race FMIC, 272 HKS cams, AEM EMS, the car is running straight 94 octane gas and of course our BR 3065 turbo kit. The 3065 is basically a mix between a GT35r and a GT30r. Offers better low end and shift response times with a little given up on the top end. In the case of these two cars very little was given up.

Run #2 is our GT35R kit. This is our original kit that uses a standard T3 turbine housing but it was the closest build I could find to Jarrod's for a good comparison. This car belongs to Keith McDonnell. It also is a complete BR Stage 4 car, Deluxe FMIC, AEM EMS, BR GT35R kit AND alcohol injection. The gains overs 6100 rpm I would contribute to the alky kit.

Enjoy the charts.

David Buschur

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Here is the chart that many of you have been waiting for. Chart first, information second

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...3065VS35R1.jpg

Run #1 is the FP3065 turbo on Jarrod's car. For reminders Jarrod car has our complete Stage 4 on it, race FMIC, 272 HKS cams, AEM EMS, the car is running straight 94 octane gas and of course our BR 3065 turbo kit. The 3065 is basically a mix between a GT35r and a GT30r. Offers better low end and shift response times with a little given up on the top end. In the case of these two cars very little was given up.

Run #2 is our GT35R kit. This is our original kit that uses a standard T3 turbine housing but it was the closest build I could find to Jarrod's for a good comparison. This car belongs to Keith McDonnell. It also is a complete BR Stage 4 car, Deluxe FMIC, AEM EMS, BR GT35R kit AND alcohol injection. The gains overs 6100 rpm I would contribute to the alky kit.

Enjoy the charts.

David Buschur
    David, can you please overlay Jarrod's 3065 with Invoice Evo's 93+alky dyno curves please? Invoice Evo dynoed on 2/16 at 14:48:30. I've been trying to overlay the two in Photoshop and noticed there wasn't as big a difference as the one you posted.

I've attached the file for you to view (points at 7k are approximate hp and tq). Jarrod's plots are the dots. Red = hp and blue = tq

Edit...
    Invoice Evo's S/N over here is Papa Romeo. Here is the thread:
    http://buschurforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15340

Thanks in advance for the graph overlay.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KevOVIII; 03-16-2006 at 02:19 PM.

The torque numbers doen't match this sheet Dave gave me. He might have given me the wrong graph considering both HP numbers are the same, just a different torque #.

Hey Dave,

I think there may have been some problems when you tried to lay the two graphs over each other, my curves cross at 5252 like they should.... but Jarods cross at 5000 RPM.

Keith

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast