PDA

View Full Version : YES AUTOCROSS!!! ( old:No Autocross?)

tnttim
07-05-2004, 02:05 AM
I assume that there will be no autocross for this year again?

(Updated: David is putting together an autocross for 2005 provided he can get the proper volunteers. Hint hint. I recommend that we all show our support for a great event that he and his shop puts together and help. I know I will be.)

David Buschur
12-01-2004, 01:42 PM
There is a chance there will be an autocross. I am looking for someone to organize it. Any ideas?

David Buschur

tnttim
01-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Yes, I am in. I will be contacting you shortly. I will put together a few contact on my end to get some organization going.

Thank You. Very much.
Tim Tennant

BlueMR2
01-09-2005, 10:29 PM
Hey Tim...

Like we talked about at the 2004 event, I'm willing to try and help with a possible auto-x (so is Kate). However, I'm unable to absolutely guarantee that I can be there (you know, the whole work thing) :) I can only say I'm 99% sure of being there!

You may e-mail me at briank@glmotorsports.net

--E-Mod Brian

BlueMR2
01-11-2005, 07:41 PM
Chad said he still has the cones from the last Shootout Autox, and he also said I could have them for free...

David Buschur
03-07-2005, 01:05 PM
IF some of you want to run the autocross, cones, timers, organize and such I'd like to have it.

There is quite a bit of profit in it actually and you'd be able to make some decent money for your days work.

David Buschur

BlueMR2
03-07-2005, 06:21 PM
IF some of you want to run the autocross, cones, timers, organize and such I'd like to have it.

I can still get the cones if someone can organize it, but time is growing short! :) I can also help at the event, but I'm not able to devote the necessary time to organize the operation. Anyone heard from tnttim lately?

David Buschur
04-07-2005, 04:28 PM
We have plenty of time actually, it isn't until August, just need to get someone to step up.

I'd be interested in maybe purchasing cones/timers if someone knows where to get them reasonble.

David Buschur

BlueMR2
04-07-2005, 09:40 PM
We have plenty of time actually, it isn't until August, just need to get someone to step up.

I'd be interested in maybe purchasing cones/timers if someone knows where to get them reasonble.

I really, really wish I could step up and do it, but it's simply not possible :-(

Chad Gray has offered to donate the cones used last time. I believe that offer still stands. Someone just needs to meet with him to pick them up (I believe they're currently stored in the Port Clinton area).

Timers, best bet is just to borrow from ASCC/NEOH/NORA/whatever they call themselves now :-)

khanlon
06-01-2005, 10:59 AM
Any updates on if the autocross for this year is going to happen? Is there any way that I could help with the organization?

-Keith

BlueMR2
06-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Any updates on if the autocross for this year is going to happen? Is there any way that I could help with the organization?

-Keith

It's not going to happen unless someone can step up and run the show on the autocross side. I can check and see if I can still get the cones if someone else wants to run it. I just don't have the time available to run the show...

tnttim
07-24-2005, 10:52 PM
As a few of you might know I have had issues with my career lately that have kept me from committing to the Autocross. Unemployment and racing do not mix.

I can tell you that if the offer is still standing and Dave is still willing to obtain the cones and timing equipment. I would be more than happy to organize the Autocross. I will wing it so no complaints but I have a good idea how to get the ducks in a row.

If Brian (BlueMR2) is still able to obtain the cones I would be more than happy to swing through Ohio and pick them up, early if I have to. I have a trailer for that. Then we would only be lacking the timing equip., some shade and electrical.

Tim Tennant

TS1AWD
07-24-2005, 11:33 PM
Then we would only be lacking the timing equip.
I can count Mississippi's for a small compensation.. :D

BlueMR2
08-23-2005, 10:25 PM
If Brian (BlueMR2) is still able to obtain the cones I would be more than happy to swing through Ohio and pick them up, early if I have to. I have a trailer for that. Then we would only be lacking the timing equip., some shade and electrical.

Hey Tim, sorry to hear you're still unemployed.

I *could* have still gotten the cones, but I never got notification that this thread was updated and with as busy as I've been I just never thought to look :(

Oh well, if there's another Shootout, we can try again!