PDA

View Full Version : Douchebagery at the 18th annual DSM/EVO ShootOut

David Buschur
08-23-2010, 05:52 PM
I just got home from my meeting with the race track.

Once again some of the participants have embarrassed not only me but our community as a whole.

1. The asshole who ran from the police passed the hotels in Norwalk....don't come back, you are not welcome here again.

2. The clowns who put the jet ski in the Econologde pool. Not cool and posting video of it was dumber, police are looking into it.

3. Trashed hotels. Come on guys, are you inmates are participants at an event. You should be ashamed, I know your parents would be. If not then maybe they are the problem too.

4. Whoever stole the banners from the racetrack on Saturday night, you owe me $768.66, yes that is what the track charged ME for your theft. They said it was the guys camped behind the red bleechers. The banners that were stolen were:

UPR banner
APD banner
Budweiser banner

For an itemized cost so maybe you thieves want to just pay for the one you stole:

UPR $164.78
APD $395.90
Budweiser $164.78

Labor for replacing them $43.20

The way I see it someone can pay me for what they stole or I will request that camping at the track not be allowed next year.

American Inn doesn't want you guys back from what I understand and even though we boycotted Arbys a few years ago, some of you pissed them off too.

If I am not paid for the stolen banners I had to pay for, camping will be cancelled from here out. That is the most expensive night of camping I've ever had and I wasn't even there.

I just learned this morning that my brother , Dan, had a DSM COP stolen from him this weekend at the track too. Seriously, is that the type of people the shootout attracts now?

Also, Lecon's front carbon fiber lip was stolen off his EVO.
To those of you that came and acted like adults..thank you very-very much.

Evilevo8
08-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Okay THATS total Bullshit! These are the type of antics I'd expect out of HONDA owners.... sad sad...And the fact you had to pay for it out of your pocket David.. that I'm sorry for. When I place my next order I'll chip an extra $50 your way.. even though of course I've never made it up to the shoot out but am planning to for the next one.
~Jon

David Buschur
08-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Thank you but donations are not what I am looking for. The thieves can pay or ruin it for the rest.

Evilevo8
08-23-2010, 06:04 PM
Thank you but donations are not what I am looking for. The thieves can pay or ruin it for the rest.
Okay no problem.. figured I'd try and help at least alittle.Hopefully the thieves can grow a set somehow from their pussies between their legs

David Buschur
08-23-2010, 06:08 PM
One other thing.

Today I was informed the racetrack had to be subjected to an intensive inspection from the EPA. Guess why? One of the shootout participants reported to the EPA that the track was dumping their waste oil into the sewer....

Seriously!!!??? The place that you saw them dumping the zambonie is a large storage tank that is later pumped out. Does Summit Motorsports Park look like some low rent place that would be dumb enough to even risk something like that!!??

I know who you are and so does the track. Find something else to do with you time next year. You cost the owner of the track a lot of stress and a full day of messing with the EPA for nothing. Their only violations was throwing light bulbs in the garbage.....

Demon Eclipse
08-23-2010, 06:17 PM
Wow that's fucked up all the nice shit you do for people and this is what happens....

Demon Eclipse
08-23-2010, 06:30 PM

mullen
08-23-2010, 06:36 PM
thats fucked up, i really hope this gets sorted as i camp there every year and im mature enough to clean up after myself so everyone else should act the same...i really hate when people fuck it up for the rest of us

mullen
08-23-2010, 06:45 PM
this whole thing really pisses me off, i do my best to creep around town and clean up after myself because i know if this many people came in my town and acted like fools they would not be welcome back...the jetski thing is really funny but irresponsible

GP AutoSpa
08-23-2010, 07:14 PM
You've got to be fucking kidding me..... time for all the reasonable participants to start "policing" the shitty ones. I'm sure as hell not gonna put up with some assholes ruining what is a great event, one that David and the entire BR crew works hard to put on for everyone.

Time to round up the squad and do some ass kicking....

Also, sorry to hear you're dealing with this stupid bullshit David... shouldn't have to.

GP AutoSpa
08-23-2010, 07:17 PM
Oh, this needs to be reposted on all DSM/Evo forums to help spread the word.

Spec-OpsMotorsports
08-23-2010, 08:25 PM
Hope who did it grows a set and pays for it. Shit like this ruins it for everyone else next year......

Rogue
08-23-2010, 08:40 PM
David, What exactly did the all american Inn have to say? Every employee we delt with at night was great. The parkin lots were rather quiet and the trash was kept to a minimum(I picked up a good bit). With the exception of the idiot that ran from the cops that left from the all american I thought we were in rather good shape?

The only complaints I was aware of were some "unfortunate" families that choose that particular weekend to stay at the hotel while visiting cedar point etc. And they complained we were up late, used all the ice, and there was very little(if any) room to park.

vwjeff
08-23-2010, 09:57 PM
Ok it aint funny, but i cant stop laughing at the jet ski in the hotel pool lmao! I am sorry for laughing but come on!
I will run undercover police nextyear with the glock 10mm. All kidding aside i would just cancel camping out at the track... however by doing this where are people going to stay? Its something to think about. No camping and now 1 of the hotels dont want you guys. Soon everyone is gonna be fucked, even me. Soon i wont be able to stay at my parents cause they are leaving ohio:(

06MREvo
08-23-2010, 10:22 PM
Jesus...that is fucking ridiculous...I keep reading more and more dumb ass shit that happened during this Shootout...sucks you had to go through all that so far Mr. Buschur...I would have been happy to just be able to go...Now a bunch of these jerk offs may have fucked it up for us next year...awesome...

Jrod@Buschur
08-23-2010, 11:01 PM
I didnt get a chance to talk to David today after he got back from the track.

People come here and act like they were caged animals for the other 363 days of the year & have no clue how to act around other people.

Yeah the jetski in the pool is frigging RE-TAR-DED.... I dont know how stupid some of these people are that come to this event that they can come up with some of the stuff & then how much dumber the people are who do it. Im surprised their dumb asses even find their way back every year. I KNOW that there is someone who knows who was on the jetski. I have an idea who it may be by watching the video but I dont want to throw it out there incase im wrong.

I have VERRRRY LITTLE desire to be at the hotels for the shootout anymore to be honest. I go one night for a couple hours only to see people I see normally once a year. I got tired of it all a couple years ago. I would rather get my friends together who come into town and sit at a restaurant or something & hangout away from all the BS. I hate stupid people....

8thWonder
08-23-2010, 11:53 PM
And they're even moving farther away from Norwalk now too. Thought I was getting away from the stupidity but I'm out $500 from my stolen CF lip. I thought I could avoid all the childish stuff by staying in Milan. Probably the same punks that can't keep their hands off stuff that doesn't belong to them.

I talked to a guy who was staying at the American Inn and he was flat out told by an employee there that they didn't want everyone there that weekend. And that was AFTER he helped clean the lot up. Crazy.

blackout
08-24-2010, 12:32 AM
THat sucks to hear Dave. Guess we all need to keep our eyes open next year to stupid crap we see. I camp at the Milan travel park every year and I've never seen anything bad happen. Just people having a good time. Jeff you know your always welcome in my tent. Just watch out for Joel he likes to spoon. haha

Spoolin0nYou
08-24-2010, 01:21 AM
The douche in the silver Evo that ran, I'm glad you're not welcome. That was absolutely retarded and extremely reckless.

I saw the guys with the Jetski behind the blue Evo. I didn't realize they had actually put it IN the pool until they came back around to the front of the EconoLodge and water was dripping off it.

Trashed hotels - I know for a fact that Will helped the All American Inn staff pass out trash bags to the various groups of people that were parking lot partying. We kept all our trash in our room at the BW. I wish everybody could put their trash in the proper receptacle.

Banner theft? Whoever you are, you're a dick. Banners are NOT cheap, as you can clearly see. Somebody stole our Winged Warrior banner one year, costing Riley Hospital for Children about $250 that they would have received if it wasn't for the douchebag(s) that stole it. Get rid of camping at the track. They can go up to Milan Travel Park, or cough up the $ for a hotel. Or better yet - stay home.

And calling the EPA? You've GOT to be kidding me! Let me guess, you don't run a catalytic converter on your car, do you? Eat crow and apologize for ASSuming, douche.

People never cease to amaze me! :(

talondsp
08-24-2010, 02:53 AM
This was the best Shootout so far for me. I had a great time!! I can't believe that so many people do such dumb ass shit!!

I camped at the track last year in an RV, and it was awesome. I hope(but doubt) that these fucksticks pay for the banners they stole. It would suck to not be able to camp at the track anymore..

project_skyline
08-24-2010, 03:26 AM
Thats quite the list of stuff that happened. If someone knows who stole the banners there is no shame at all turning the person in for something like that. $700 is a ton of money to shell out for something someone else took for their joy. Thieves deserve to be tossed in a pool of sharks.

The part about the hotels is bad too.

I say strap some C4 to the guys jetski. ;)

iaintmaci
08-24-2010, 08:46 AM
The douche in the silver Evo that ran, I'm glad you're not welcome. That was absolutely retarded and extremely reckless.

I saw the guys with the Jetski behind the blue Evo. I didn't realize they had actually put it IN the pool until they came back around to the front of the EconoLodge and water was dripping off it.

Trashed hotels - I know for a fact that Will helped the All American Inn staff pass out trash bags to the various groups of people that were parking lot partying. We kept all our trash in our room at the BW. I wish everybody could put their trash in the proper receptacle.

Banner theft? Whoever you are, you're a dick. Banners are NOT cheap, as you can clearly see. Somebody stole our Winged Warrior banner one year, costing Riley Hospital for Children about $250 that they would have received if it wasn't for the douchebag(s) that stole it. Get rid of camping at the track. They can go up to Milan Travel Park, or cough up the $ for a hotel. Or better yet - stay home.

And calling the EPA? You've GOT to be kidding me! Let me guess, you don't run a catalytic converter on your car, do you? Eat crow and apologize for ASSuming, douche.

People never cease to amaze me! :(

I stayed at the American this year. I honestly did not believe we were that bad. The cops even thanked us for being calm. One even said he wanted to come back to chill with us. As for cleanup, I know Will did alot. The staff handed out trash bags and most people tried to clean up there own mess. The Silver Evo was very stupid. I hate how the wackos like to ruin things for everyone else. The shootout is about cool cars, cool people, and racing. Not about tearing up hotels, stealing, and causing trouble.

SloRice
08-24-2010, 09:10 AM
FWIW......the owner of the jet ski is "sharkus" on clevelandracing.com

Oh noes.....I'm a snitch.....but fuck him for being a dumbdick with about 2 usable brain cells.

sbstar
08-24-2010, 09:11 AM
I camped at the track for two years, mostly because I dislike being anywhere near the stupidity. After they paved the whole parking lot we switched to trying the Milan travelpark with everyone else. Although I'll say it didn't get out of hand, I was utterly dissapointed, I work in law enforcement and it took alot of willpower, and my wife, to keep from calling the cops on all the pot that was flowing. Last year we stayed at a campground almost an hour away and this year we stayed at the hampton knowing it would be quiet (I think we were one of two or three from the shootout there). I make my rounds through the hotels but try to leave before things get out of hand.

I see nothing wrong with having a good time and doing a little partying, but apparently alot of these individuals haven't figured out that they need to respect others as well. They apparently don't realize they represent more then just themselves when they're at this event. To be honest I'm not sure there is a way to fix it, I'm sure even now they're laughing if they read this instead of truly feeling bad. Perhaps we should start self-policing more, it won't make those who do it popular, but maybe we'll have a shootout that can last for years to come if we do.

8thWonder
08-24-2010, 10:45 AM
Douche bags for sure...

shearer
08-24-2010, 11:09 AM
time for all the reasonable participants to start "policing" the shitty ones.

I almost tossed some kid into the dumpster because he didn't want to pick up a beer bottle that he dropped next to Shep's trailer. The fucker dropped the bottle and acted like it never happen. He complained about not having anything to pick it up with and he was made clear that will be the least of his worries if he leaves it there. Then everyone started yelling at him. lol.

I missed a lot of the stupid shit, we hung in the parking lot next to the econo most of the night. About the most retarded thing I witnessed was the firewroks at the Econolodge.

mullen
08-24-2010, 11:13 AM
the last couple years ive stayed around the hotels, drinking and bs'ing with people i know from on here but this i just hung out in the strip parking lot for some reason im glad i did because i would have hit some idiot

projectxmatt
08-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Yea i stay with blackout at the milan travel park, i didn't really notice anyone doing anything out of hand other than thinking their bov's were cool by constantly revving and flying around the parking lot. Most everyone it seems just sits around bullshitting around camp fires.

dino2gnt
08-24-2010, 12:32 PM
I stayed at the American this year. I honestly did not believe we were that bad. The cops even thanked us for being calm. One even said he wanted to come back to chill with us. As for cleanup, I know Will did alot. The staff handed out trash bags and most people tried to clean up there own mess. The Silver Evo was very stupid. I hate how the wackos like to ruin things for everyone else. The shootout is about cool cars, cool people, and racing. Not about tearing up hotels, stealing, and causing trouble.

I also stayed at the All American this year, and to the best of my recollection there were zero issues with the police, with trash in the parking lot, or with the hotel staff. The Saturday night manager actually thanked myself and my group for being clean, calm, and polite both this year and in years past.

Spoolin0nYou
08-24-2010, 12:57 PM
In addition to what iaintmaci and Dino said, I actually remember the cop in the SUV stopping by Friday night at the All American, and said that this was the quietest Shootout he's ever worked, and that all the problems in the area were domestic violence and noise complaints at the local apartment complexes, and that the DSM/Evo guys were being awesome!

He did mention that he wanted to come back and hang after he got cut.

Rogue
08-24-2010, 01:33 PM
Who yelled where was my skirt while i was pickin up beer bottles? ;-)

yea the one cop was like.. - "what is this yuengling?" ... we told him to come back when hes off and try it.. he seemed more then interested...

i told the staff if there was any problems with any individuals to come tell us in 201 and well collect names and make sure they werent back the following year. no phone calls, no knocks on the door and no complaints tells me that nothing was wrong?

David Buschur
08-24-2010, 03:16 PM
As for the American Inn, I got the same story, that was posted, that they didn't want the people back. If you guys heard different then that's good. For those of you who cleaned up, it is very appreciated, but it's also something that shouldn't have to be done.

I have the names of the jet ski owner and rider. Marcus and Ben, you can be expecting to be contacted by the Nowarlk PD. I sure hope it was worth it.

Something interesting, the majority of the times we have problems, when we find out who the people are, they are NOT our customers. Marcus and Ben have no records of ever buying a part from BR. This has been the same over the years.

Maybe the disrespect is on purpose.

burtreynolds
08-24-2010, 03:38 PM
At the end of the day, the vast majority of us that show up are there for the racing and the people....since I left GA in 2004 this is the one time a year I get to see one of my best friends gastroker and his crew and of course we all like to have a good time. But if the vast majority of us make it clear that this kind of bullshit won't fly and speak up all weekend, it will make things better. I didn't make it this year, but I know several years ago it got really retarded and a lot of people said we are gonna make sure this dumb shit doesn't happen anymore, then there were a few years where things went really well, correct me if I'm wrong David. That needs to happen every year, if you guys want to keep this event, you need to speak up BEFORE people get their jet ski in the pool or light off fireworks or throw that 2nd beer can on the ground. I have no issue telling someone to stop being a fucking idiot but it needs to be the majority of us that do it. No one wants to be that one guy acting like a fool if every one else is acting reasonable. Some stuff you can't do anything about, the guy running from the cops for instance...but if that were really the only major event this weekend it would have been way easier to say that was an enigma, and that guy was not an example of what we are about. When you have this whole list of dumb shit to explain on the other hand, its easy for the police and the community to say look this group are not good people (which is so not the case) and we don't want them. It can't just be that dude Will cleaning up after everyone at his hotel or Ron telling someone not to drop shit on the ground, it needs to be everybody. If you see some dumb shit about to happen and wait for someone else to say something to them, well guess what everyone else is also waiting for someone else to say something and then its too late and it ends up like it is now.

AUSSIE OLDOE
08-24-2010, 04:00 PM
Hi David It looks like you put on a great event that was spoiled by a few retaeded dickheads who dont know how to behave in a civilised manner. Pity their parents were'nt newtered.

logic
08-24-2010, 04:33 PM
Notice how many of the older, more responsible folks have been choosing to stay away from Norwalk itself over the last few years? That's leaving a lot of the younger kids and new attendees to kick around town unsupervised.

I stayed at Best Western this year, but even I'm considering finding a hotel out of town to spend the night in the future. It's not worth the worry of securing the car I've brought, or the hassle of playing parent to a bunch of 16-year-olds.

Terry@2GNT
08-24-2010, 04:44 PM
I also stayed at the All American this year, and to the best of my recollection there were zero issues with the police, with trash in the parking lot, or with the hotel staff. The Saturday night manager actually thanked myself and my group for being clean, calm, and polite both this year and in years past.

Yes we did find the hotal was pretty decent but there were issues with people parking. Lets face it the American Inn isnt equipped to deal with trailers and cars on trailers should be parkign at the best western where there is far more room.

Working on cars in the parking lot is fine IF YOUR NOT SPEWING IL ALL OVER THE PLACE. The Rocket Scientists who were working on the black 1G left an oil stain 6 feet long and 4 feet wide. That is a major problem as far as the environment is concerned. That is def a reason I would tell Dave that i didnt want people back at my hotel. If anyone were to call the EPA then the hotel may be liable for cleanup and why should it be their fault. If your car is broken tow it home and work on it. If you can afford to rent a truck and trailer then you dont belong going in the first place.

The other problem i am sure the Hotal had was the Idiot in the white EVO badged with "Innovate turbo systems" (or something of that nature) on the side. This isnt a movie theater, parking sideways to save parking for your friend and blaring the shit you call music is retarded. People trying to sleep dont want to hear what you call music.

This year the Hotel staff was very slow to set out garbage cans for us but we kept our area clean and everything was fine as far as i could tell. The Night time Desk manager was the same guy from last year and he seemed satisfied with our cleanup. Families who wanted to stay there would be an issue but thats not just Norwalk, thats every city with a dragstrip and events.

Its time for some people to grow up or perhaps your parents should have beat you when you were young. I hope the cops got the registration ID off the sde of the Jetski and the owner faces criminal charges. As for the thefts........i dont know what to say other than Karma is a bitch.

The one thing that saves this event is the fact that we pay so much and completely kicking everyone out would result in a sever loss of revenue for the hotels. That is still no reason to act like a 10 year old.

Terry

talontsi92
08-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Christ almighty. when will these fucking idiots learn that we do not want their crap at the shootout. This reminds me of the 06? shootout when a bunch of assholes got arrested.

The cop I talked to on Friday was very nice, commended us at the All American for being the quietest of the hotels around. Not quite sure what the hotel has its panties all in a bunch about except for the crap that was left on Sunday. As far as stealing from the track. What the fuck were you thinking. Perhaps they wouldnt notice? Perhaps they wouldn't care?

Enjoy your banner at home. asshat.

bosox28
08-24-2010, 09:45 PM
Yes we did find the hotal was pretty decent but there were issues with people parking. Lets face it the American Inn isnt equipped to deal with trailers and cars on trailers should be parkign at the best western where there is far more room.

I've stayed at the American Inn twice now and I thought it was far less crazy than the Econolodge in 07 when we stayed there. I agree about the parking, my friends and I went to the movies on Saturday and came back around midnight, not a single spot so we had to park out back on the grass. I don't really care but it would have really sucked if I was driving my dsm or an evo in that situation.

JimmyBlueTSI
08-24-2010, 11:52 PM
I have VERRRRY LITTLE desire to be at the hotels for the shootout anymore to be honest.

That's kind of like saying that I have very little desire to camp at the track because of the thieves that hang around there. After all, that's where the banners got stolen.

The fact of the matter is, there are always going to be a few assholes and idiots in every group. I was at the Econolodge and the camp ground most of the weekend. Everyone I saw was well behaved. A couple minor things, but nothing like 4-5 years ago. There were a few years that were a bit out of control, but it's not quite like that anymore.

Having said all of this, who ever stole those banners needs to speak up. Someone on this forum knows who did it. The guy in the Evo that ran from the cops, that was stupid. You're lucky you didn't kill someone or spend the night in jail for that matter. Whoever put the jetski in the pool probably drank too much. That was dumb, but funny. I would hope nothing was damaged. Who ever called the EPA should have checked their facts first. You've got to be more careful making reports like that. I respect your concern, but that's the last thing the track needed. You might want to have inquired first.

GQ 05YellowEVO8
08-25-2010, 12:14 AM
The only way I see future event being more civilized is if it is held by invitation only:

To be invited to the event:

1) Be a Buschur Racing customer who has at least spent $500-$1000 on parts there
2) Sign a form accepting a "list of responsibilites" as a participant and "expected code of conduct"
3) To be invited you have to register your names, your cars and your guests (the hosts hold onto the guestlists)
4) Pre-registration, pay in advance to attend the track event.

A suggestion for the surrounding hotels:

1) shootout participants who are guests at XYZ hotel must leave a "security deposit" of X amount of dollars. You get that money back provided that
you leave your hotel room in decent condition, and the parking area by your room is left clean also.
2) As hotels assign hotel rooms to guests, they probably should assign numbered parking spots as well. Then get someone to volunteer to check that everyone leaves everything the same way they found it.
3) if some schmuck is blasting his music really loud after 10pm, the hotel management reserves the right to tell you to turn it down on the first warning, after the second warning, hotel management asks you to leave the hotel, and you forfeit the monies you paid for the nights stay and the security deposit also.

Here are just some of my ideas. On a larger scale, where there are hundreds of attendees at the track, it can get overwhelming keeping track of everyone, but if that is the case then regional volunteers may need to step up in order to make sure the people from their town/state are acting orderly.

I'm open to feedback.

Terry@2GNT
08-25-2010, 12:42 AM
If you did what your referring to GQ, the event would be cancelled and retired since it would cost Dave more money than he made on it. For the event to exist he must at least Break even and not cost him money.

The Hotel recommendations are rediculous since people can dump crap in front of your room and walk away and its your money you lose.

A couple of the other stipulations already exist. You need hotel staff to enforce it.

thepoint4life23
08-25-2010, 12:52 AM
i cant really say much since this was my first one. but i feel i got target and got a ticket since i have a evo. all i was trying to do is go to the places i was staying in port cliton. david sorry people cant so respacet for you us dsmers and them self. i was so pumped to go to the shoot out and seeing all that really want on scares me to take my evo to cedar point with out getting back looks. maybe soon i can meet david and next year get to hang out with you guys and not have to deal with the dbag ricers

bosox28
08-25-2010, 01:08 AM
The only way I see future event being more civilized is if it is held by invitation only:

To be invited to the event:

1) Be a Buschur Racing customer who has at least spent $500-$1000 on parts there
2) Sign a form accepting a "list of responsibilites" as a participant and "expected code of conduct"
3) To be invited you have to register your names, your cars and your guests (the hosts hold onto the guestlists)
4) Pre-registration, pay in advance to attend the track event.

I think that would kill the attendance, I think people just need help police it like others mentioned.

This event is about the fastest dsm/evo's getting together, I think isolating anyone who hasn't bought Buschur parts would not go over well with some. Personally, I've spent $40 at Buschur and that was to buy 2 shirts when I've been out there. Also, with your guest list and cars, these are DSMs we're talking about how many people knew their car was going to make it until the night before lol. It'd be way to difficult to make it an invitation only event imo.

bboypuertoroc
08-25-2010, 01:49 AM
That's ridiculous people don't know how to act like fucking adults.

I swear, if these assclowns ruin this shit for me when I FINALLY get a chance to come out...

JAYFRESSH
08-25-2010, 09:53 AM
Easy to sit back from a 1000+ miles away and lob stones into a gravel pit.

Things outside of the track despite a few incidents seemed pretty tame, if you think different shoot up to any of these hotels on a Fun Ford , Pontiac nationals , etc...

The thievery baffles me, I always felt comfortable at Dyno Day and the ShootOut , leaving my car unlocked in the grass lot never thought twice. Shame I will be much more attentive in the future.

The banners , WTF! I can see taking banners from D-Town Indy race or something cause you know there most likely going in the dumpster and were only there for the weekends advertisement.
Norwalk sells there banner space and retains the same banners all year , no brainer there , leave them the fuck alone.

I seen the jetski videos other than being a stupid idea , was any property damaged by doing so ? Prior to the video did or does the Hotel even know it happened?

At the end of it all Dave was faced with these shitty situations to deal with after the event , which all could have been avoided with the slightest amount of respect by the attendees.

Thanks for hosting a great event Dave as always , look forward to the future events, hopefully threads like this will deter any future "douchebaggery"!!!

logic
08-25-2010, 10:58 AM
The only way I see future event being more civilized is if it is held by invitation only I sincerely hope not.

Pre-reg and waivers, I don't think anyone would have a problem with. But (and I know I'm going to take some flak for this) statements like "you're not invited" spawned last year's dual-event issues.

tsidrift1
08-25-2010, 03:21 PM
this was my first year at the shootout. I have always read in the past about all the idiots that show up at the hotels every year! Thats why i opted to stay at the travel park campground in Milan. Much more calmer down there.

to all the fuckin idiots who is starting to ruin it for everyone, stay the fuck home next year. I mean, have a good time everybody, but dont get out of hand.

On a plus note, I cant wait till next year for my 2nd shootout attendance!

thanks David for the event!

one lap
08-25-2010, 05:42 PM
I have the names of the jet ski owner and rider. Marcus and Ben, you can be expecting to be contacted by the Nowarlk PD. I sure hope it was worth it.
This made me LOL........
stop making hollow threats with hearsay and a dark video posted on the internets........

johnboy1065
08-25-2010, 05:56 PM
I had no idea any of this even happened until I saw the jetski video on youtube.

Sounds like drunk pranks/antics. People need to learn how to handle they're alcohol and quit being a dumbass before we get banned from all the hotels.

logic
08-25-2010, 06:29 PM
This made me LOL........
stop making hollow threats with hearsay and a dark video posted on the internets........

There was a much better video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-mcGGoNGQg) posted, which showed the owner's car quite clearly. It's since been removed by the user from YouTube, but nothing is ever really deleted there; a warrant is all law enforcement will need to present to Google to get a full-quality copy of that video.

You might also check the flashes that went off at 0:24, 0:33, and 0:44 in the video that's still up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzsmnU2mJYk), which clarifies the scene: you can pretty clearly see the labeling on the jetski in the second flash, and the rider's face is as clear as can be (including his sagging trousers) at 0:44:

http://i.imgur.com/EkYIF.png (http://imgur.com/EkYIF)

Personally, I'd rather see the effort spent on the guy who ran from the police, but I'm sure there's a public mischief charge of some kind waiting for the guys with the jetski.

Edit: Ah, the second video (that I took the screenshot above from) has apparently been removed as well. If anyone needs a copy, I saved it; just let me know.

bboypuertoroc
08-25-2010, 06:40 PM
Easy to sit back from a 1000+ miles away and lob stones into a gravel pit.

I'd throw them from 10 feet away... what's your point?

Spoolin0nYou
08-25-2010, 10:47 PM
This made me LOL........

This makes you sound like you were involved. If so, stay home next year.

Will, I said we needed to get you a maid's skirt. There's no reason you should be stumbling around the parking lot cleaning up other peoples garbage.

I'd hate to see what some of these peoples houses look like.

David Buschur
08-25-2010, 11:00 PM
Invitation only not a good idea.

Hollow threats, hardly, you don't know me very well. You also don't know how many people rated the involved parties out.

For reference this is the ONLY event that has these problems. NOT fun Ford, Olds, Buicks or any others. It's flat out disgraceful.

David Buschur
08-25-2010, 11:04 PM
IMG_0026.JPG

Just for reference, pretty easy to read the plate and the rider is pictured and named. Thanks for playing call David's bluff.

Eclipsed830
08-26-2010, 12:38 AM
I love the way we had an Evo run from the police blowing red lights at 100mph down route 250, 700+ dollars worth of signs stolen from the track, hundreds of dollars worth of parts stolen from people, someone ratted Buschur and the track out to the EPA... yet the internet detectives seem to be focusing on the person who did a lap around the pool. Did any of you see the video? It was literally a lap idling around a small pool... if it wasn't for youtube, no one but those 20 people who were there would have known about it. It was put in, 30 seconds later it was out. No one could have been hurt, no property was going to be damaged, nothing was going to be stolen... it was literally harmless compared to 95 percent of the stuff that goes down in and at the shootout. I'd be more worried about people setting off fireworks 3 feet away from a passed out drunk. Tym, thanks for pointing Sharkcus out, I remember watching you street race for hours down in Columbus two years ago, we can all play the braincell game.

Demon Eclipse
08-26-2010, 02:51 AM
This made me LOL........

Both Plate and jetski number are very clear in this photo..... Dave was Bluffing huh????.....SHAME SHAME DAVE KNOWS YOUR NAME!!!!

93rx7
08-26-2010, 08:24 AM
Both Plate and jetski number are very clear in this photo..... Dave was Bluffing huh????.....SHAME SHAME DAVE KNOWS YOUR NAME!!!!

Who said he was bluffing? He already posted that he knew their names.

The threats are still just as hollow. Maybe you guys should focus on all of the theft that happened at the shootout. Hell maybe even the guy that ran from the police.

JK a 10 second jetski ride is pretty serious. CALL THE COPS!!

David Buschur
08-26-2010, 09:41 AM
10 second jet ski ride, 10 second blast down the street, 10 seconds to steal a banner, 10 second to walk off with Dan's COP, 10 seconds to steal a carbon fiber lip. The time it takes to do something stupid isn't the point, the point is some of you feel the need to come here and act like complete fucking assholes, which causes me problems, looks bad for everyone else who comes to just have a good time.

I will gladly see everyone who can't act like an adult prosecuted, let me know the thieves and let me know the guy who ran, I want them all dealt with. I'm SICK TO DEATH OF YOU ASSHOLE'S WHO COME HERE AND ACT LIKE CONVICTS.

JAYFRESSH
08-26-2010, 09:49 AM
So let me get this straight , multiple people's personal property was stolen , money was taken out of Dave's pocket , a EVO ran from the police, but we have no leads on any of this <<<<<<<<<<< ?

But what we do have are the names and pictures of some guys who already admitted to what they did , and ironically broke there own property doing it.

Seems time could be better spent following up on things that are bit more serious or that haven't already been admitted to?

So super sleuths why don't you dig up the pics of the group that was parked by the fence as described by Dave ? So that they can be held responsible for the $700 in banners.

Or a picture of the EVO that ran from the cops , it's been described several times, no one has a picture huh ? :rolleyes:

JAYFRESSH
08-26-2010, 09:58 AM
10 second jet ski ride, 10 second blast down the street, 10 seconds to steal a banner, 10 second to walk off with Dan's COP, 10 seconds to steal a carbon fiber lip. The time it takes to do something stupid isn't the point, the point is some of you feel the need to come here and act like complete fucking assholes, which causes me problems, looks bad for everyone else who comes to just have a good time.

I will gladly see everyone who can't act like an adult prosecuted, let me know the thieves and let me know the guy who ran, I want them all dealt with. I'm SICK TO DEATH OF YOU ASSHOLE'S WHO COME HERE AND ACT LIKE CONVICTS.

What part of the fence were the banners stolen from ? I was parked against the pit side fence almost lined up with the timing board , I have pictures of most of the cars around that area , as they seemed hmmm let me say a rather"interesting" group.

celica2evo
08-26-2010, 10:20 AM
I was at the American Inn and i dont know why they are bitching all of a sudden. It was really calm and enjoyable. I had the car on and off the trailer, close to $2k worth of tools and stuff in the bed of the truck, unlocked, and none of it got touched. Guess I should be thankful, I looked at it as we were all fellow racers and no one else would appreciate their stuff coming up missing but people dont have the old school racing in them anymore.

Some people must have been brought up by monkies because I know my parents would kick my ass for any of the above stuff. But I know the woman that worked at American Inn was extremly nice.

As for the other crap, it goes to show how immature people can be. Just like the idiot who posted on the Dyno challenge sheet that Davids mother sucked. Are we 5 again?

And for the Jet Ski, funny but stupid. Dont get your thong too far up your ass just because you got caught. Im positive that if Dave catches ANY of the above mentioned people they will all be gone after equally! You just got caught first because there are 100 videos and pictures posted of you online, abunch probably by you.

Hopefully this event continues and people grow the swingers to man up to what they did so this wasnt the last event. Otherwise its either going to be cancelled or were going to be racing at a facility like Dragway 42.

David Buschur
It's funny the Ohio/Cleveland/Akron guys who were involved with the jetski want to just blow it off and worry about everyone else......

The banners that were stolen were off the back side of the red bleachers and that is where the culprits were also camped.

93rx7

I know a lot of convicted felons that are doing time for riding jetskis in pools.

JAYFRESSH
08-26-2010, 10:48 AM
It's funny the Ohio/Cleveland/Akron guys who were involved with the jetski want to just blow it off and worry about everyone else......

Why wouldn't we want to blow it off ? How serious should this really be taken , should this investigation stretch further bringing all the people involved and present in the videos of shootout shenanigans to light , despite if they maybe sponsors of the event , racers , etc... ?

The two people outed(takes more than 2 to pick up a jetski over a fence) admitted there wrong doing , and ironically damaged there own property. Thats 4 more balls than any of these coward thieves that will walk up and shake your hand like it's nothing at next years shootout.

David Buschur
08-26-2010, 11:00 AM
I don't care who was involved, if it was one of my employees even, I don't care. SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT, do you not get what I am saying, SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT?

I don't come to any of your homes, leave my trash in your front yard, steal from you or act like an ass. When you come to THIS event, that I host, it is like coming to my home, I have to live here 365 days a year. The event is not held so people can come here and act like animals. It is held so people can get together, have a good time and race.

I'm sure the douche bags who stole the banners/ lip and coil on plug want it blown off too, I have liked to not be associated with thieves. I'd also like my $768 back.

So now I am not blowing this off and for the record I AM THE ONE WHO REPORTED IT TO THE POLICE. Do you get that I am sick of this bullshit yet?

If I find out anyone else who stole, vandalized or ran from the police I will turn them in too. This crap effects my life on atleast a monthly basis ALL YEAR long. Every year I have to make a post listing what happened (with the exception of last year, 2009) and ask people to behave. I am done doing that. Let the police handle this stuff. Then either you guys who can't act right will stop coming, which is fine by me, or you will come and act like you were raised correctly.

logic
08-26-2010, 11:11 AM
I was at the American Inn and i dont know why they are bitching all of a sudden. This seems to be the opinion of everyone I've spoken to so far regarding All-American. I can't imagine that they're blowing things out of proportion intentionally, but something doesn't jive.

David, can you give a few more details on what caused them problems? Was there individual room damage, or maybe something less visible that might have set them off? (I know the hot tubs in some of the All-American rooms have caused issues in prior years.)

celica2evo
08-26-2010, 11:21 AM
I lost my phone Saturday night at the American Inn when we were loading the car back on the trailer. Sunday morning we were looking through the car and truck for it and the woman from the front desk literally came running out to give it to me. Luckily the Motovicity guys did a small photoshoot of my car Saturday night and had their German Sheperd with them and we got talking. My background is my dog and the woman asked them if it was theirs and they remembered whose it was. Sorry for the long post about nothing, just shows that there are still some good people in this list of Bull Shit that happened.

I have a feeling someone that works there and doesnt like the event probly made some kind of BS up to try and get rid of it because from what I could see, nothing anywhere near the other problems went on there.

Rogue
08-26-2010, 11:53 AM
I agree with celica -- Someone there gave a bad rep just because they dont like us... I bet a personal visit with multiple staff members would turn up other wise.

coltboostin
08-26-2010, 12:04 PM
The thefts are in-excusable. I can almost guarantee they were locals-Lorain or Elyria people. I doubt an out of tower who came to race would be so brash.

David has the right to be pissed, as he is the one footing the bill. I also think that eliminating camping with alienate a lot of people. I hope we can find a good middle ground for next year.

celica2evo
08-26-2010, 12:12 PM
Yea the whole guilt by association thing on this would eliminate abunch of people. We hung out with Chris and everyone he was with for the day on Saturday and I know they camped and not 1 of them would ever do something like that. So because someone thought he was a bad ass, eliminating camping would suck for everyone else.

I know I am looking into camping next year just due to cost. It racked me close to $200 for the hotel room by the time it was all said and done and honestly it put me in a tight spot. So eliminating camping would suck. One suggestion to the track, maybe they should designate a place to camp so that people can kind of police what goes on. Its a huge area when they open up the entire parking lot and theres no way that someone that camps up by the concourse would know what happened down by the return road.

Jrod@Buschur
08-26-2010, 02:09 PM
I know a lot of convicted felons that are doing time for riding jetskis in pools.

Nice to see you sign up here just to talk shit.

93rx7
08-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Nice to see you sign up here just to talk shit.
http://knowyourmeme.com/i/000/052/812/original/Deal_with_it_dog_gif.gif

Evilevo8
08-26-2010, 04:30 PM

http://www.evowned.com/forums/images/smilies/greddygreddy.gif

Jrod@Buschur
08-26-2010, 04:59 PM

Ok.... I did. :)

Hope you enjoyed your stay here.

Thank you come again.

Evilevo8
08-26-2010, 05:08 PM
Ok.... I did. :)

Hope you enjoyed your stay here.

Thank you come again.
I liked my response better.. but http://www.evowned.com/forums/images/smilies/ban3.gif works better :)

one lap
08-26-2010, 05:36 PM
Iam sick of the stealing too..... $15 just to spectate, robbery if you ask me........ but iam sure norwalk sets the price and david dosn't make a dime form ticket sales...............

celica2evo
08-26-2010, 06:03 PM
David doesnt make a dime from the ticket sales, where do you think the Racers Payouts come from you idiot?

Its not cheap to put an event like this on, I dont even want to know how much a track rental is at Norwalk! Then there was ALOT of payout money this year, it came from the entrance fee!

SvenDiesel
08-26-2010, 06:12 PM
Iam sick of the stealing too..... $15 just to spectate, robbery if you ask me........ but iam sure norwalk sets the price and david dosn't make a dime form ticket sales...............

Why is $15 so bad for a spectator fee? I mean, yea I could see that putting a strain on someone if you're 14 years old and you made that money mowing 5 of your neighbors lawns for a week. Based on your posts so far in this thread, I'd say you're around 14. Do you have a paypal? Ill send $15 your way to make up for the huge monetary loss you endured at the shootout.

Evilevo8
08-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Your BITCHING about $15 for a FUCKING entry fee for spectating an awesome event?? Not sure if you've been to other events such as say Gator Nationals in Gainsville FL, Sebring 12 Hrs, or Daytona 24 Hrs or EVEN NASCAR.. but I guarantee if your bitching about $15 you'd absolutely whine like the little cunt you are for those spectator fees.. Go back to mowing lawns dreaming you had a 4g63 powered car you could take to this event... oh and here:
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/255214/2/istockphoto_255214-tampon.jpg
your momma can show you how to use it

CraigGT37
08-26-2010, 07:24 PM
Coltboostin,
I am from Lorain/Elyria, are you saying that I stole the banners? Please dont make a general statement about Lorain/Elyrians being thieves.If you have a name or names of people of interest post them up or PM them to Dave so that they can be questioned. A lot of local communities were represented there.
Craig

David Buschur
08-26-2010, 07:52 PM
Onelap, you are correct, robbery, please don't come back next year. I don't want to put a strain on your finances! Hahaha

Just for reference you little prick, we paid back $7900 from the gate this year. $786 I had to pay from thieves. $900 for the plaques for the classes. $2,000 more for autocross equipment and timers. Don't forget the cost of our employees working extra for two weeks to prepare and there long weekend, which they are paid for. Yes, my main goal is to keep as much money from the gate as I can.

Celica, I do make money from the shootout, I'm not ashamed of it either.

mullen
08-26-2010, 08:43 PM
david i dont think celica meant it in a demeaning way he was just stating the truth to the other fellow...and i dont blame you for trying to make money...this is what this whole thread is about i just hope the pd nail the guys who stole the shit but unfortunately that unlikely

GreenMachine
08-26-2010, 08:48 PM
HIN/NOPI events are $20/day to watch and they are now mostly v8 cars...

Lonnie gandee
08-26-2010, 08:49 PM
Man it really sucks a few D-bags ruined a good time.. Shit Dave there was easily 2,000 people at the track, and as usual more spectating than racing.. It doesnt surprise me there was a few haters tryin to sabotage it.. I took about 150 pix, and was surprised to see cars with their hoods open as far back as I did in the parking lot... I was really impressed with the guys cleanin the track... Nothin worse than THOSe d-bags who know their car is barely held together, and they decide to oil it down anyway..

Im from Lorain county, did I steal that shit?? Maybe it was a clevelander?? Hell, maybe it was Coltcoostin?:rolleyes:

On a sidenote I donated my 70 bucks for 2 racing spots, AND PAID TO SPECTATE...WTF one lap... I've sold parts to you b4, you seem older and more mature than that... But this isnt the first time you've whined and cried. . I'm sensing some butt hurt between you and your cromies...

Dave, I'm glad you make money on the weekend, or else it would end....

Come on, I seen 3 cars wit 4g's run 8's.:cool::cool:

OLDSCHOOLMOTORS
08-26-2010, 08:56 PM
Im from Lorain county, did I steal that shit?? Maybe it was a clevelander?? Hell, maybe it was Coltcoostin?:rolleyes:

Maybe , you do have a history of scamming and running from the cops. Just sayin MAYBE , ya know just maybe........

Lonnie gandee
08-26-2010, 08:59 PM
Maybe , you do have a history of scamming and running from the cops. Just sayin MAYBE , ya know just maybe........

Yep it was me.... Im sitting in front of them banners laughn at you right now... Maybe I'll put the COP on my pick up truck.. And yeah I stole someones EVO, just to stretch its legs a little.. But sorry, dont have a jet ski...

mullen
08-26-2010, 09:02 PM
i say lets blame lonnie!

mullen
08-26-2010, 09:04 PM
i knew it

:cool:

talontsi92
08-26-2010, 09:11 PM
Enough with the finger pointing... Christ, its like sitting down and listen to my fucking kids argue.

Either say who the fuck has/did/was/is or SHUT THE FUCK UP.

mullen
08-26-2010, 09:15 PM
i say lets blame lonnie! <----------

Jrod@Buschur
08-26-2010, 09:51 PM
i say lets blame Obama!

Fixed that for you.

:D

mullen
08-26-2010, 10:11 PM
hahahaha thats funny as hell, i think i struck a tear on that

StreetThisEvo
08-26-2010, 10:23 PM
All I can say is WOW.......WTF is wrong with people!! This is the first time I've read this post and had no idea half of this stuff happened. It's truly sad people...........

I've camped at the track for the last 5 years. We show up close to the end of test and tune, setup our stuff for the night, play cornhole, drink/eat and hang out. Usually it is pretty quite once they shut off the lights for the night. I was up pretty late this year and couldn't sleep but didn't see anything unusual. I'll be f'n pisseed if camping gets cancelled because of some fuck bags who had to act like children. I will personally take matters into my own hands if I see shit like this in the future.

I really hope they catch the people who stole the banners! Sadly we all know the people who did this don't have the balls to come forward..... I feel bad for David for having to shell out all that cash to pay for them.

I could go on and on about everything else but it is honestly not worth it. I won't be suprised if Dan keeps the shop completely closed off and locked next year.

Hopefully next year things improve. I love coming to this event and look forward to it every year. I will gladly volunteer my time next year to help with whatever I can. The guys at Buschur bust their ass off to make this possible for all of you.

Spoolin0nYou
08-27-2010, 01:23 AM
Yep, $15 is definitely highway robbery.

So, I guess when we put on our event that benefits a childrens hospital in Indy each year, and we charge $15 for spectators, and $80 for racers...we're beyond robbers. We're extortionists...right? And we don't have nearly 2,000 spectators. And we limit our field to 130 cars. We're some scamming mofo's, eh?

Do you realize that to rent a track for a day costs more than $5k? And that's without multiple applications of VHT. Do you know how much insurance for an event costs? Do you know anything, or are you really that ignorant?

Some people are just plain stupid!

Doug Porcaro
08-27-2010, 04:00 PM
$15 is cheap. My local drag strip charges $20 for spectating to watch 14-second Honda's piss trans fluid down the entire track, and they receive a huge turnout. If you think $15 is expensive, you obviously haven't been to many large racing events.

It's a shame these things have to happen. You give people an inch, and they take a mile.

David Buschur
08-28-2010, 12:14 AM
Lonnie your name was listed at the gate, you could have gotten in free!

Spoolinonyou, IF I could get Summit Motorsports Park for anywhere near $5,000 I might feel bad for charging ANYTHING for entries, if you multiply that by 4 you'd be closer to the cost of the track.

coltboostin
08-28-2010, 02:48 AM
Coltboostin,
I am from Lorain/Elyria, are you saying that I stole the banners? Please dont make a general statement about Lorain/Elyrians being thieves.If you have a name or names of people of interest post them up or PM them to Dave so that they can be questioned. A lot of local communities were represented there.
Craig

Have you ever hear the term "All stereotypes are rooted in some truths?" Well, you have to deal with the fact that 80% of the Hondas and DSMs Stolen in the NE Ohio area, end up in a field some where in Lorain/Elyria. I can name 10 people that are personal friends that have had there cars end up there-apart. Further, I know 3 of the thief's faces from their sentencing hearings-, all of which were convicted, and all of which I saw at the shootout.

I can go on, but I have a feeling this would be talking to a wall.

Spoolin0nYou
08-28-2010, 02:20 PM
Lonnie your name was listed at the gate, you could have gotten in free!

Spoolinonyou, IF I could get Summit Motorsports Park for anywhere near $5,000 I might feel bad for charging ANYTHING for entries, if you multiply that by 4 you'd be closer to the cost of the track.

Summit is a lot nicer of a facility than O'Reilly Raceway Park @ Indianapolis. It costs us around $5k just for the track for the day. That doesn't include the workers in the tower, at the starting line, the finish line, the ambulance, the EMT's, the fire crew at the Oval for the Drift group, MVSCC coming out to put on the AutoX, the car show judges, etc.

All in all, our event typically runs close to $20k w/ insurance and everything. And we don't have 500+ rooms near the track all booked at $120+/night. The Shootout brings over $200k to the City of Norwalk and surrounding areas every August. Some of these businesses need to be more grateful of the amount of business they get on the Shootout weekend. All American Inn and Arby's, for instance.

Slickers111
08-28-2010, 08:08 PM
http://forum.widsm.org/showthread.php?19221-buschur-racing-hates-everyone

CraigGT37
08-29-2010, 05:37 PM
Coltboostin,
You are not talking to a wall. Its called stereotyping.There are a few bad apples that give the DSMers a bad name.I know I saw some people there that I know are thieves,and are from Elyria also(prob same ones that you know).O
It is unfortunate that this hapened.But to say that the Only ones that could have done it are from Elyria is wrong.I worked for a car rental place in Brookpark.One of my jobs was to go retrieve the rentals from Cleveland impound. All the cars thefts were by Clevelanders. So for me to say that all Clevelanders are thieves-wouldnt you take offense to that?

dd_man
08-30-2010, 09:14 AM
i told the staff if there was any problems with any individuals to come tell us in 201 and well collect names and make sure they werent back the following year. no phone calls, no knocks on the door and no complaints tells me that nothing was wrong?

What amazes me is when people working there on one shift say we love having you guys here etc, then people on the other shift do everything but call you a fucking asshole to your face. "just give us your money and leave" was the one l heard. It pisses me off, l understand that they get fed up with the bs that goes on that weekend, but you know what for the rate they charge for those 2 nights they should be able to put up with some bs to a certain extant. All l wanted was change for a 5 dollar bill and l get a lecture on how they just want my money etc. Well l got news for them....next year they wont be getting my money. I would rather sleep in my car or drive everyday from my house. Sorry for my rant but when you go around the hotel picking up trash and telling employees to call your room if there are any problems etc and then you hear this shit from other employees it pisses me off. This is the only fucking vacation I get...the only one. I have not had a "real" vacation since l was 21...I am 30 now. If l attend next year and I see and of this bs going on, jet skis in pools etc l am going to flip shit. To all the assholes STOP RUNING MY VACATION.

Evilevo8
08-30-2010, 10:09 AM
http://forum.widsm.org/showthread.php?19221-buschur-racing-hates-everyone

WoW.. are those people THAT dumb to think that Buschur suddenly hates everyone? Typical child with his panties so far up his asshole with his b/fs dick...

coltboostin
08-30-2010, 10:35 AM
Coltboostin,
You are not talking to a wall. Its called stereotyping.There are a few bad apples that give the DSMers a bad name.I know I saw some people there that I know are thieves,and are from Elyria also(prob same ones that you know).O
It is unfortunate that this hapened.But to say that the Only ones that could have done it are from Elyria is wrong.I worked for a car rental place in Brookpark.One of my jobs was to go retrieve the rentals from Cleveland impound. All the cars thefts were by Clevelanders. So for me to say that all Clevelanders are thieves-wouldnt you take offense to that?

I agree 100%, and admit to it. As I said, stereotypes are ROOTED in truth-and usually verifiable with stats and statistics. Men make more than women, there are more black people on welfare than anyone else, PR's steal Hondas...ect. If you don't agree to it, continue living under a rock, and it wont change the facts of the matter.

If a DSM or Honda gets stolen, there is a 90% chance a Puerto Rican stole it, whether he came from little PR on Cleveland, or Anywhere in Elyria or Lorain, its probably a PR. Is this a stereotype? YES-but its verifiable by statistics, and simple observation.

And before you cry about me being a racist, I AM PUERTO RICAN. And I'm telling you those stereotypes are true.

David Buschur
08-30-2010, 10:36 AM
I can not view that thread on Wisconsin DSM, can someone cut and paste some of it?

JAYFRESSH
08-30-2010, 11:39 AM
I can not view that thread on Wisconsin DSM, can someone cut and paste some of it?

I'm a member and don't have rights to view either, but I'd like to see what it looks like though

iaintmaci
08-30-2010, 11:51 AM
I was able to view the Wisconsin Thread the other day, but now I can't. I know it was getting pretty nasty. A lot of guys downtalking everyone else and badmouthing stuff about the shootout. Sounded alot like they had a bad concience (I can't spell) about something. I got pissed about halfway through reading it and left.

I think guys are getting out of hand now. Its not the point of one guy getting caught doing something while someone else did something worse. It the point of the matter that NONE of the crap should have been done. Doing stupid crap during the shootout only gives Dave a bad rep in his hometown, and makes all Shootout guys look like garbage. Show a little respect. Dave ask's us to be respectble when we come to his home, how would all the trouble makers like it if he came into your house and ran a muck?

DSMolition
08-30-2010, 12:56 PM

Hey i took that :) glad to help.

I couldn't believe all this stuff happened till i read this thread. Some people need to grow up and give respect.
I had lots of fun and thanks for the event.

hybridshooter
08-30-2010, 06:10 PM
I drove back and forth from home each day, so I missed all of this happening. I can't believe people come into your town, act like this (stealing, running from the cops, basically being assholes), and then get their panties in a bunch when you're pissed off with it. I understand having a good time when seeing friends you only see maybe once a year, but really people this is pathetic. This type of stuff reminds of going on an overnight school trip in middle school. Act your fucking age people, and own up to what you do.

Modified_Deception
08-30-2010, 09:22 PM
I was able to view the Wisconsin Thread the other day, but now I can't. I know it was getting pretty nasty. A lot of guys downtalking everyone else and badmouthing stuff about the shootout. Sounded alot like they had a bad concience (I can't spell) about something. I got pissed about halfway through reading it and left.

Yes I know I just joined and will probably be to told to shut up but this is incredibly innaccurate. That link was only posted here to get revenge, the guy that posted it ended up being the subject of the thread. Clearly Buschur does not hate everyone, and the jist of it came down to what happens will happen. It was wrong with the Evo, the guy who owns the truck and Jetski came on the forum and explained that he left, his buddies took the Jetski, tossed it in the pool, when he came back he told them to take it out and that was that. He completely admits to everything being his and took the responsibility, is it a dick move on their parts yes, a huge world ending deal no.

Next, the banners, I believe that it was said that Dave was just accusing the DSM community with no proof that they are the people that took it, with out the consideration that it could not have been just some other ass holes that had nothing to do with the event. What those comments boiled down to is that the 768.00 dollars should have been taken as cost of operations and moved on from there, not to alienate a whole sector of the people that come and camp at the track.

The thread is no longer viewable, I would assume because it completely turned off what it started to be, the kid that posted the link here opened his mouth about things he knew nothing about, then it turned into many of us telling him to fuck off. We were not down talking the shoot out, in fact it was just the opposite, we said it is a good event, it is shitty what happened. It also had some people talking about how one of our mods put out more trash bags at the Econolodge and people still couldn't figure out how to use them, and that was also dissapointing. The last thing that was said was some dispute about a room price between two members, once again not a bash on the event.

So for you to come on here and innaccurately describe what you read, and not even read everything, I personally think is shitty, if anyone else wants to ask about it, I can do my best to repeat what I read, but like I stated it was not a nasty thing toward Buschur and we definitely did not have a bad conscience, that is pretty asinine to assume, since once again you did not read the whole thing.

shearer
08-30-2010, 09:34 PM
I AM PUERTO RICAN.

And French. You got double fucked! :p

yellowevo42
08-30-2010, 11:52 PM
I know this has nothing to do with the shootout but Marcus is the one who sold me the Buschur CDI COP that I have issues with. I also have his phone number if you need it..

vwjeff
08-31-2010, 12:23 AM
And French. You got double fucked! :p
He is still a good guy, he rode shot gun in my car and did some great filming.

Spoolin0nYou
08-31-2010, 12:29 AM
Well F'ing A. I joined WiDSM for no damn reason. :(

vwjeff
08-31-2010, 12:37 AM
There was a much better video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-mcGGoNGQg) posted, which showed the owner's car quite clearly. It's since been removed by the user from YouTube, but nothing is ever really deleted there; a warrant is all law enforcement will need to present to Google to get a full-quality copy of that video.

You might also check the flashes that went off at 0:24, 0:33, and 0:44 in the video that's still up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzsmnU2mJYk), which clarifies the scene: you can pretty clearly see the labeling on the jetski in the second flash, and the rider's face is as clear as can be (including his sagging trousers) at 0:44:

http://i.imgur.com/EkYIF.png (http://imgur.com/EkYIF)

Personally, I'd rather see the effort spent on the guy who ran from the police, but I'm sure there's a public mischief charge of some kind waiting for the guys with the jetski.

Edit: Ah, the second video (that I took the screenshot above from) has apparently been removed as well. If anyone needs a copy, I saved it; just let me know.
OMG i know who that is in the pic... FUCK! I wanna see more before i know for sure.

IF YOU CAN PM ME WHAT YOU HAVE BRO?

project_skyline
08-31-2010, 03:54 AM
Yes I know I just joined and will probably be to told to shut up but this is incredibly innaccurate. That link was only posted here to get revenge, the guy that posted it ended up being the subject of the thread. Clearly Buschur does not hate everyone, and the jist of it came down to what happens will happen. It was wrong with the Evo, the guy who owns the truck and Jetski came on the forum and explained that he left, his buddies took the Jetski, tossed it in the pool, when he came back he told them to take it out and that was that. He completely admits to everything being his and took the responsibility, is it a dick move on their parts yes, a huge world ending deal no.

Next, the banners, I believe that it was said that Dave was just accusing the DSM community with no proof that they are the people that took it, with out the consideration that it could not have been just some other ass holes that had nothing to do with the event. What those comments boiled down to is that the 768.00 dollars should have been taken as cost of operations and moved on from there, not to alienate a whole sector of the people that come and camp at the track.

The thread is no longer viewable, I would assume because it completely turned off what it started to be, the kid that posted the link here opened his mouth about things he knew nothing about, then it turned into many of us telling him to fuck off. We were not down talking the shoot out, in fact it was just the opposite, we said it is a good event, it is shitty what happened. It also had some people talking about how one of our mods put out more trash bags at the Econolodge and people still couldn't figure out how to use them, and that was also dissapointing. The last thing that was said was some dispute about a room price between two members, once again not a bash on the event.

So for you to come on here and innaccurately describe what you read, and not even read everything, I personally think is shitty, if anyone else wants to ask about it, I can do my best to repeat what I read, but like I stated it was not a nasty thing toward Buschur and we definitely did not have a bad conscience, that is pretty asinine to assume, since once again you did not read the whole thing.

I'm sorry but their was plenty of clowns on that forum who have said the samething a good number have in here had, that they don't know why the jetski thing was so bad, blah, blah, blah.

Most sounded like they didn't really give a shit or understand the whole principle of how all the stuff that happens affects david each year.

I mean people really just don't plain get it. Who cares if your jetski antics didn't damage anything its the principle behind the idea thats just plain stupid! Jetski's are for lakes not 20x40 hotel pools. Whats worse is that a crowd of twenty some odd people actually participated in this by allowing the guy to perform this crowd pleasing stunt rather then preventing the situation some way or another. Frankly they are all at fault for it and all should be ashamed.

Running from the cops through a crowded city is reckless, stupid, and dangerous. Regardless of it being during the shootout this kinda crap gives people who drive our cars or modified cars out their the bad rep that gets people tickets from cops for no reason except the cop felt the need to stick the ticket to the next guy because the previous one got away. It makes it worse because its during the shootout so cops think events like these bring dangerous and reckless drivers into the city that might harm the public.

The overall attitude of because your from outta town, it brings money into the town, or whatever reason you think justifies that you do whatever the hell you want is going to bring the event down.

People need to get a reality check in life and figure out that the DSM/EVO shootout is about cars, racing, and having fun. Not doing stupid shit you can do in your own town or at your own house.

David Buschur
08-31-2010, 11:48 AM
modified-deception, welcome to the site, thanks for explaining what was in the thread.

I can't explain any better why this stuff effects my life, the life of my family and the guys who work here and their family. If someone can't understand being associated with a bunch of idiots coming to town each year sucks for us, then I can't do much about that.

The banners, there is no assuming there. Summit Motorsports Park, on Saturday runs their normal points meets, which is filled with "local" racers who race there every Saturday/points meet. There is no theft on those days. The banners were located directly over the camp spot of some DSM/EVO Shootout participants that were there camping. I don't think another Saturday racer entered their area, climbed the bleachers, stole the banners and walked off.

Some people are looking at the small picture, I have to look at the big picture. If all that happened all weekend was the jetski, I'd have laughed at it. If all that would have happened was the banners, I'd have been pissed but that would have been the end of it. If Dan's COP had been stolen and that's it, well not a big deal either. If I had just had to pay some local kids to clean up our town from the pigs who left their trash, again, not a big deal. If only beer cans had been left behind at the hotels, no big deal. Running from the cops through hundreds of people sitting along the street is stupid regardless of anything else happening. Pissing off Arby's, I don't like the place, I don't go to the place, so I should be happy but it's another problem. Burnouts in the Econolodge, fireworks being set off down town..........it ALL adds up to a bunch of messes that cause me huge headaches. One isolated incident isn't a big deal, a bunch of them is the problem.

The hotels for reference, do not raise their rates for this event. Their rates (as I've said 100 fucking times already) are high from the many water parks, Cedar point, Lake Erie etc., and are like this all summer long. So stop crying about rates or justifying being assholes because of the rates. Paying to sleep somewhere is YOUR choice, it doesn't give anyone the right to trash the room, trash the property, climb on their roof, ride garbage cans down their stairs, take a shit in their pool, do burn outs in their parking lot, change the lettering on their signs, break bottles in their parking lots, pull your engines and leave anti freeze and oil in their lot, do burnouts on the room carpet with pocket bikes or any of the other destructive fucking idiotic shit that has happened over the years.

GROW THE FUCK UP.

Slickers111
08-31-2010, 12:22 PM

They realized that I posted the link on here, and they deleted the thread.
They were pretty much saying that The BS will not stop. Blah blah blah. Theyre all pretty much assholes with exception of a few of them.
It was just people acting like all that happened was a good thing, and it goes with having a good time.

Modified, I did not post the link to get 'revenge'. I posted it so other people on here would realize how you guys were treating this.
In no way did I make that thread about me...at all. It started out with me saying "I can see where hes coming from on this". And as I figured, all you guys on there came and commented on that. I asked you guys how you would feel to host a big event, and have people come steal stuff, make a mess, and break the law. Then you guys found a way to get all upset about it.
I think the thread turned into a WiDSM VS Slickers111.
I dont care if I wasnt there. Reading on this forum, from the host of the event, is all I need. I will believe this guy over all of you anyways.
I do think its time to grow up. Its sad when the 16 year old is being more mature than the 20+ year olds.

David- I will look through my computers history, and try to pull up the page, and if I can, I will post it on here.

Slickers111
08-31-2010, 12:25 PM

I think guys are getting out of hand now. Its not the point of one guy getting caught doing something while someone else did something worse. It the point of the matter that NONE of the crap should have been done. Doing stupid crap during the shootout only gives Dave a bad rep in his hometown, and makes all Shootout guys look like garbage. Show a little respect. Dave ask's us to be respectble when we come to his home, how would all the trouble makers like it if he came into your house and ran a muck?
Thats what I was trying to tell them, but hell. Once I say something, the world must stop for them, and they have to try and bash me in any way shape or form they can.

Modified_Deception
08-31-2010, 04:57 PM
Look, I did not sign up here to shit talk back and forth with a member of my local forum and trash the website. I gave an accurate description of the thread and its content. Could I have missed a small thing here and there of course, but the jist of it was captured. If you want to come on here slicks for the purpose to trash Widsm it shows how "mature" you are. I came here to start reading and possibly make some transactions with Dave for my next project. Last time I checked it was not mature to say ill drive my car up your ass or I wish you would stick your dicks in a blender and turn it on. That's all I am going to say.

Dave, I am going to PM you with some questions I have and I hope to move forward and possibly do some business. My fellow member does not speak for me or most of the people I know from Widsm so I hope he doesn't alter any views business wise.

JAYFRESSH
09-01-2010, 12:49 PM
OMG i know who that is in the pic... FUCK! I wanna see more before i know for sure.

IF YOU CAN PM ME WHAT YOU HAVE BRO?

I know your really close to breaking this case open Colubmo , but the jetski owner and rider have been publicly known for sometime now and is in the context of this thread.